A few days later

Ava's pov:
Well I have to admit. I could get used to this. I haven't been missing the woods as much as I thought. Because everyday I would get to walk with Dean and or another one of the guys. The stricter guys don't like it when I climb trees and the more relaxed/goofy ones try to climb with me haha!
I didn't enjoy it when we went shopping in town the day after being found. All the sounds, smells and  busyness of it all overwhelmed me. I mostly just asked them to pick stuff for me. I found comfort holding onto of the guy's arms when I felt overwhelmed.Thankfully that was the only day we went into town. The rest of the days so far has been somewhere quiet and scenic. We did a lot of hikes which I loved. We had picnics and I liked watching Caiden do his photography.

They've only got 2 days left before they travel back now. I feel upset about this as I'm going to miss all of this. They found a old church couple who said they'll have me for a week but we didn't take up the other as the guys want to make sure they secure me a permanent or at least long term place to live.
I said to them not to worry if they don't find anything in time because I will happily go back to living in the woods, and that I will never forget them and all that they did for me. I can tell they're dissatisfied with this but I don't think they realise it's better for me to go back to living in the woods as I was then to leave me in a place with different strangers.

In the meantime I'm going to enjoy and live up every second I got left with them. And in the luxury of living indoors.
When we were having breakfast earlier together this morning Caiden announced we were going to have a "family meeting" later. What I didn't realise is that included me!?

They were all ready all sat down. I was going to go to the bedroom I'm staying in so that I don't intrude. But just as I was about to walk away Caiden said "This includes you too Ava." I stopped and turned around confused. I pointed at myself and said me? Caiden - "yep you, come sit."
I did as I was told and sat down on the end of one of the sofas.

Caiden begins speaking. "We have had no success in finding Ava a new home. I want us to come to a final decision before we leave tomorrow about what we should do." Caiden nodded to Edgar.
Edgar - "It's clear none of us are happy about the idea of leaving her here. But what we haven't told you yet Ava. Is that we have been discussing about taking you with us."
As soon as I hear my name I'm like what! Huh! How??
Ava - "wait do you mean, live with you all? permanently? At your house? How would you guys afford to have me? Do you have space? Surely you don't want a homeless to just sit around eating up your food and using your soap for free? I dont have any money to pay you.
Caiden - "That's precisely why we have gathered now to discuss this. Affording to keep you is the easy part with all of us financially contributing equally. Yes we have plenty of space at home for you and, you are not just a homeless person, not to us. Lucas."
Lucas - "We all agree that we would love for you to live with us, as you have benefited us just by you being you. You make us happy, we laugh more, nothing is boring having you around. We'd love you to join our family, if you're happy with that?"
Ava -"Yea! I would love that! I've had the best week living with you all!" I say with a huge smile.
Caiden - "Hang on Ava, If you do choose to come live with us. You will need to live by our rules and also we would like to try something we think might suit your personality. Have you ever heard of age regression? Or DDLG?"
I look at him clueless, "no" I say.
Caiden -"When it comes to age regression we notice you already do this. By acting younger then you are as a coping mechanism. Living with us would only make this more defined. We would get you toys, bottles, any little comfort items you wish. DDLG essentially stands for Daddy dom little girl. This is normally done between 2 people in a romantic relationship where one is dominant and the other is submissive. The way we want to do this with You is  I will be your main daddy dom. This means you would call me daddy, I will help you wash and take care of your basic needs, if you are naughty and break rules I will give you punishments and I can be the most intimate with you, as far as you are comfortable. You always have a say when you are in "big space" to tell us if you don't like something or if you want to change anything etc. We also want you to listen to the rules and obey all the rest of us except Lucas. Lucas will be like your brother. I will be your daddy and the rest of us will be your dominants and you call them whichever name they prefer. I'm going to stop explaining for now but if you want to ask more questions along the way please feel free to ask.
Everyone including myself goes quiet. It stays silent for about a minute. Edgar "You don't have to decide now. We're sorry we didn't give you more time. We only came up with this idea together last night when you were sleeping."
Ava - "I need to think about it for a bit. I may ask you to repeat what you said later on." After I said this everyone disperses. I stay as I am in my own little world and process everything.

— a few hours —

Right I feel like I understand everything. I asked Caiden not long ago to repeat everything and I also asked him some questions like how much control/consent I have over this whole thing. He said when I'm in big space (and I asked him what he meant by that. He then explained with the age regression. When I feel and act little that's called my little space, and when I feel and act like an adult that is my big space) Caiden said when I'm in big space I will always be listened to and have my choices respected, and that we will always descuss it together and decide on what's in my best interest as well as what works for everybody else as well.
I also ask Caiden what do we do if I don't like that lifestyle or don't want to live with them anymore at any point in the future. Caiden just reiterated what he said earlier about discussing and deciding what would be in my best interest. He reassured me they can always stop the DDLG dynamic if I truly don't like it as long as I give it a good try. He also said that technically I've already had a taster of what this dynamic is like already and I just didn't know it. He said it will just be more defined.
Now I'm just having another thinking time and a big part of me says what have I got to lose and another part of me feels unsure about all this change. Surely I can't go back now. I don't want to lose the luxury of having shelter, food, hygiene in abundance, and I am sure I will miss them all dearly if I don't go with them. But I'm scared of the unknown.

By dinnertime I announce that I do want to go live with them, and that I'm happy to try this new dynamic but was also honest and said I'm scared of all the change and unknown. I asked them to always explain stuff to me first before trying any new thing. They all promised they would. then we tucked in to a fish a chip night feast.

— the next day (the day before leaving) —
The morning and early after was normal and relaxed. But from that point on it's been hectic with everyone packing. Apparently we'll be leaving at stupid o clock in the morning tomorrow. To make sure we catch the eurotunnel train in time. I was shown their van (which we will all be traveling in together tomorrow. I even got to say which seat I wanted to sit tomorrow. I chose a window seat). Edgar gave me a brief down of what to expect tomorrow will be like and how they normally do travel days.

I feel excited but also nervous about the change. I'm so glad I dont have to pack as Caiden put all the stuff they bought for me in his suitcase. I did get bored at one point and followed Lucas and I watched him pack. I really appreciated still having the routine of our usual evening walk in the woods tonight. I went with Dean, Lucas, Edgar and Caiden, the others stayed behind to watch tv.

I asked more questions to all of them but particularly Caiden still about what to expect with this DDLG dynamic and what different things mean. I felt a lot better after that.

We still walking. I spot a fun looking maple tree. I tap Lucas's shoulder and say with a cheeky grin "Tag! You're it!" I then run towards the maple tree and try to hide behind it.
Lucas - "Oi! That's not fair I wasn't prepared!" he laughs and runs after me. He nearly caught me behind the tree but I ran away just in time. As we run up further Edgar and Caiden start to jog along to keep up with us. I spot a low down branch. I jump up and use my arms to push myself up. Lucas tries tagging my leg but I giggled and stood up on the branch. "Haha! You can't catch me now!" I then start to make my way towards the middle of the tree. Edgar reaches his hands up and says "cmon down before you get in trouble." I lean into him and he lifts me down to the ground. Tag! You're it now!" Lucas says as he taps my shoulder.
Ava - „That's not fair I only just got down on the ground!" Lucas legs it and I run after him playfully infuriated. We kept playing until we got home. I was huffing and puffing absolutely exhausted but Lucas looks like he just did a light run.
As soon as we get through the front door Sebasiten comes up to me and says „you look exhausted, what drink do you want?" Ava - „Chocolate milk please" I say with a smile. Sebastien smiles back and goes getsthe milk ready for me. I go sit down in the livingroom. Sebastien brings me my drink. I thank him and happily drink whilst watching cbeebies as Lucas switched it onto that channel.
I think to myself - I hope tomorrow goes well. I hope I like this new life I'm about to step into.