One full day

I wake up naturally as sunlight bathes into my room. I get up and walk out the door. I smell food and hear the cooking sounds of a frying pan. I go downstairs and see Lucas frying some pancakes. He sees me. "Good morning Ava, fancy some pancakes?" "Yes please!!" I reply as I jump up and down a bit in excitement. I skip and hop gleefully to a stool by the breakfast bar.

He serves me a plate of 2 big pancakes and I choose from the array of toppings around me but I was stopped before I was able to serve

He serves me a plate of 2 big pancakes and I choose from the array of toppings around me but I was stopped before I was able to serve. Edgar - "Little girls should let their daddy put their toppings on for them AND cut up their food before eating."  Before I knew it Edgar had sat next to me putting my chosen Nutella and strawberries on my pancakes and cuts them up in triangular shaped pieces. I allow him to fork feed me and the pancakes were so warm and deliscious! It made me think of all the delights when pancake day comes each year.

All the other guys one by one come in for their breakfast now. They each say good morning to me which I return and some give me praise about how much I'm being a good girl eating so nicely for daddy Edgar. When Caiden comes and stands behind me, he kisses me on the head as he says good morning. I really feel small now as despite sitting on this tall stool he still towers over me. "Good morning sir-daddy?" I stiffen up as I get confused mid sentence. Both Edgar and Caiden look at each other before chuckling with smiles on their faces. Caiden playfully rubs my head as if to mess my hair up without actually making it messy. "You can call me either darling. I've got to go to work now but I will see you this evening. Be good precious." He strokes my hair before giving my head a long peck of the lips before leaving with a coffe and packed up food in his hand.
I then noticed all the other guys had been watching and they quickly whip their heads back round to eating when they see me look at them. I bring my knees up to curl into a ball but instantly put them back down when I start to wobble on the stool. I always curl into a ball when I feel insecure. It's a comfort thing as it's like the whole front side of you is protected and your being hugged by your legs at the same time.
After my food I drink some tea (which I kinda served myself from the kettle behind everyone's backs.) As there is a drinks station on the counter where the oven is by the wall. I walk upstairs to another livingroom bit to drink my tea in comfort (and also hoping to not get caught of my little act of mischief.)

)