CASTING

Author's POV

'So y/n I have decided to sign a contract with your name in it , it's a show don't worry' y/n sighed relief hearing the last few words from her and CEO. 'Season 5 of 'We Got Married' with an unknown idol' she continued reading from the email 'with who?' Y/n asked shyly, the CEO chuckled a bit 'it's a secret apparently so you better be prepared' y/n nodded and left until further information.

'WHAT?!' Minnie shouted smacking her table which shocked both her manager and her CEO . 'How can you sign me up for something, without my permission PD-NIM?!' She said standing up 'listen Minnie , I'm only doing this for the group's own good , and you just have to pretend to like her' he said in a monotone, Minnie sighed in defeat and sat back down. 'So what am I supposed to do?' She asked him 'nothing yet wait till further notice' she sighed and left .

'So what is it he wanted to talk about?' Yuqi asked the annoyed Thai girl 'about me getting married to god knows who' she said aggressively sitting down 'You what ?' Everyone spoke together 'aishhhh , I'm getting casted on 'we got married season 5' so calm down' she said in annoyed tone 'what's wrong in that , just play pretend with the person, by the way who is it?' Miyeon asked 'I don't know' Minnie said groaning 'well good luck ,better give us a bachelor party' shuhua joked but Minnie didn't find it funny and glared at her.

Y/n's POV

I decided to tell my close friends, blackpink ! 'Jennie!!' I barged inside their practice room 'yah! Learn how to knock on the door' she said I ran up to her gave her a hug to only come to my notice she was the only one there 'why are you so excited?' She raised her right eyebrow 'well I'm being casted on a show' I squealed 'wait really?! That's so cool congrats, I would treat you but I'm busy right now' she sighed in disappointment 'it's okay we can next time , okay I have to go record a song , bye bitch!' I ran out the door and heard her chuckle lightly.

~TIMESKIP~

Author's POV

'Sources say Kang Y/n a soloist under YG and Kim Minnie of (G)-idle under Cube entertainment will be on 'We Got Married season 5'

View comments:

never_landot6 : oh this gonna be fun ;)

blink4times: ewww! Why lesbians?!

Armylover_alltime : @blink4times what's wrong ?! It's 2021 , grow up they can love anyone they want , if you have such a problem with it then don't watch it.

y/n/n's_cheeserolls : I knew it she was gay!! Lesssgooo gay queens!

View more comments..

'Oh wow unnie you are paired with my friend' Lisa said smiling I smiled back 'oh thanks I didn't expect it to be a girl' I said shyly 'don't worry ! You'll be alright after all you are Kang Y/n the queen of confidence and girls ideal lesbian crush ' jisoo said waving her chicken nugget (A/n : my gayass can't even start a conversation without stuttering)

'WHAT?!THE?!ACTUAL?!FU-' before Minnie could finish she was smacked by a book from soyeon 'no bad language we have kids around' she said pointing at the Maknae line while eating her fried banana. Minnie was speechless and didn't know what to do , looks like it's time for some fan service! She sighed and packed her luggage enough for 4 weeks.

Y/n was ordered to do the same , to pack essentials for a 4 week stay for the shooting . She was told it would different from the last seasons for more global viewers to watch. She didn't think of it much , it's only spending time with her for 4 weeks doing tasks , no big deal!

———————————————————————-

(Yes I made another story !:) / but enjoy this fem reader this time and show love and support/ thank you yEoBuN~~ get it ? No , just me?okay)