FAREWELL

Author's POV

*tear*

'NOOO! KAI! KUMA!' Hearing their owners annoyed tone the two dogs ran away from the room . A present lied on the ground (hihihi) which was now shredded into pieces, 'humph , what am I gonna do ? Y/n will be here any minute' as she said and the door bell rang ' I GOT IT!' The female ran to the door and opened it 'hey Jennie!' The guest spoke while having a suitcase in her other hand , 'hey y/n! What's with your suitcase?' Jennie asked 'I'm leaving today, already forgot?' Y/n gave her an eye smile 'nooo , I just didn't want to think that you will be leaving me' the cat-eyed girl pouted earning a small chuckle from the latter, the atmosphere became quiet and both stood awkwardly until the silence was broken by the rest of BLACKPINK members.

'UNNIIIEEEE!ARE YOU REALLY GOING TO LEAVE YOUR LALISA ALL ALONE?!' Lisa fake cried hugging the girl 'ah Lisa-yah get off her' jisoo said separating Lisa from y/n 'y/n-nie we all got you farewell gifts so u don't forget us' Rosé said handing a small box wrapped in baby pink and a silver ribbon 'you're all acting like I'll never comeback' y/n said admiring the gift 'we just wanted to send you off happily, but now I regret it' jisoo said jokingly and handed her gift which was a box full of snacks 'omo! Unnie I love these!!' Y/n said hugging the box , the older girl chuckled and patted y/n's head 'that's why Lisa and I bought you these' jisoo said pointing at the tall girl, y/n gave the three girls a tight hug . 'Jennie unnie why don't you give your gift?' rosé asked 'you know unnie she spent so much time thinking about what to get you that she skipped lunch and dinner' Lisa explained while Jennie just shyly looked down 'why don't we give these two some privacy' jisoo said dragging the younger ones inside the dorm.

The awkward and quiet atmosphere took over them again until y/n spoke up 'sooo I assume you have something special' Jennie looked up , 'about that...I don't have ...one' Jennie said looking down clenching her fists , she felt y/n's arms wrapped around her , y/n's warmth was reciprocated by Jennie hugging back. 'YOU are my biggest gift' hearing these words, the latter felt comfort and nuzzled her face in the crook of y/n's neck . 'I hate that I can't give you anything that reminds you of me' Jennie said breaking the hug 'one sec....here' y/n took off one of her rings and slid the ring on Jennie's ring finger 'we match' y/n said softly , this small action made the cat-eyed girl blush. 'Okay I gotta go now!bye!' y/n dragged her suitcase and walked away , Jennie stared at the ring on her finger and smiled 'bye..' she said softly.

'Be nice to her , don't hurt her Y/n is really a sensitive person if I see her hurt I'll cut your throat and give this to her she loves these snacks , and tell her how proud I am of her and how much I miss her DO NOT I REPEAT DO NOT HURT HER NICHA YONTARAK!' Miyeon said stuffing things in Minnie's carry bag 'are you even listening?' She threw an underwear at the distracted girl gaining her attention 'yea yea whatever, why do you even care ?' Minnie said with a 'duh' tone and looked at her band mates who gave her the 'are-you-really-this-dumb-to-ask-that' look . 'Okay I get it she is your bestie from your trainee days but you should say that 'Minnie take care of yourself ' and not 'DONT HURT MY BESTFRIEND' Minnie mocked the oldest 'well you have been acting like a jerk since you heard the news so she might as well tell you that' Yuqi said without taking her eyes of her game 'she's right , be nice to her she really a nice person make a good impression' soyeon said arranging the suitcases near the door 'why do I have to make a good impression' Minnie said getting up 'so your gay ass can finally get a girlfriend' soojin said , the (g)-idle's dorm was filled with laughter 'I can't wait to get out of here' Minnie said taking her suitcase and leaving 'Don't forget to give her the snacks' miyeon shouted .

'Will she really even talk to her?' Shuhua whispered to Yuqi 'maybe or maybe not but mostly maybe not' she whispered back .

—————————————————————————
'Hey' the brown haired girl said
'Yea hi' the other girl said , she's pretty she thought
They both shook hands 'you have soft hands' she said earning a beautiful eye smile from the taller girl.
—————————————————————————

(Hi :D hOw y'AlL dOiNg?)