Birthday

"Wake up, Pup of mine." An excited voice whispered into Harrys ear.

Harry smiled, he knew compared to the previous years that this day is going to be amazing! "Hi Dad."

"Time to get dressed for your day!" Sirius exclaimed.

Harry couldnt help but grin. He never had a day all about him. Quickly he got dressed and came downstairs to find the table full of his favorite breakfast items. "This looks brilliant! And its delicious!"

"Thanks Pup."

After the two had eaten, Sirius got Harry ready for a day out. "I already activated the floo, just step in."

"Dad, what will I find on the other side?" Harry felt nervous.

"Its nothing dangerous or scary, I promise." Sirius answered.

Harry walked up to the fireplace and stopped, he looked back.

"I will be right behind you."

Harry took a deep breath and stepped in. He came into Flourish and Blotts, he grinned.

Sirius arrived a second later. "Pick out 5 books of your choosing."

At once Harry began to sputter, but Sirius overrode him. "I know you love books, and every great scholor needs a good book collection. No books on Dark Magic mind you."

"Of course not, Dad." Harry blushed at once. Harry picked out books for Ancient Runes, Arithmancy, Potions, wards, and charms. He was about to tell his father he was done when a book on divination caught his eye.

"You can get it." Sirius laughed when he saw the lad eying the book. After Sirius had bought the books, the two strolled down Diagon window shopping.

When lunch came, Sirius took Harry for the best sandwhiches London has to offer. "This is brilliant Dad!" Harry said through a mouth full of food.

Sirius only smiled in reply. "Now Im sending you to the Weasleys. I know you've been misding your friends." Again Sirius activated the floo in the Leaky Couldron and Harry went through.

Qhile Harry was playimg with the Weasleys, Sirius enlisted Remus to help him plan Harrys surprise party.

Once all the streamers and balloons were up did Sirius send a patronus to Molly that its almost time.

Harry was too busy to see Molly was making his cake. He and the other Weasleys were playing Quidditch outside.

"Boys time to cone in!" Molly yelled. Once everyone came in,olly told them to grab hold of a boot.

Confused, Harry took hold as they traveled to Black Manor.

"SURPRISE!!" A series of voices called.

Once Harry got his bearings he realized the party. Harry grinned, "wow thank you so much!"

As the party continued on, Sirius found Harry mingling with young Ginny.

"Like your old man eh?" Sirius laughed.

Harry blushed. "Dad!"

"Potters and redheads what is with that?" Sirius smirked.

Harry only rolled his eyes. He got a lot of presents, books, a wand holster and a few Quidditch supplies for his broom.

"Did you have a fun day?" Sirius asked once everone had left.

"Oh yes Dad!"

"I have one more present for you." Sirius pulled out a small flask. He lead Harry up to his study. Normally Harry would never be allowed in, being Head Auror, Sirius on occasion brought home dangerous objects. He brought out a basin.

"Whats this Dad?" Harry asked.

"Your final presant." Sirius smiled tipping the contents of the flask into the basin. "Stick your head in."

Harry looked doubtful at Sirius but dod as he was told. Suddenly he was falling. "Dad!"

But Sirius didnt answer. Harry landed in a small cottage.

"Lily, its my turn to hold Harry." A familar voice complained.

Harry turnrd his head and did a double take, his parents were fawning over the baby him! His jaw dropped.

"Aww Paddy, miss Prongslet already?" James teased.

Sirius wavd his hand and James tried talking, but was effectively silenced.

"Boys." Lily rolled her eyes.

James stuck out his tongue as Sirius unsilenced him.

"So new parents any advice for young Harry here?" Sirius asked.

"Why?" James narrowed his eyes in suspicision.

"No reason. I want to show your son this memory in the future." Sirius released his bark like laugh.

"Harry be a sweet boy, caring and loving. Have fun, get into trouble but please dont hurt anyone in the process." James stated.

"Harry we want you to know you are loved so much. Be a strong safe and happy baby boy." Lily smiled.

Suddenly Harry was pulled out. "Wow Dad!"

"I take it you liked it?"

"Loved it."