Recruit!

"Honestly, those guys who were being abandoned behind are a good fighter. I manage to glance at their fighting skill" Y/N sits on the table as he discusses with the members. "But what if those guys, the skill isn't good?" Momo asks.

"C'mon Momo, we got a good fighter here, an ex-policeman," Jihyo said realistically. "So Uhm, are we allowed to bail them out immediately?" Dahyun asks Sana. "I don't think we could, it's suspicious if we bail them all out"

Y/N was in deep thoughts of how to bail them out without being suspected. Sana then bit her lips for a moment and then a sudden light bulb appears, she looks at Y/N followed by everyone. "What?" Y/n said, felt a little pressured.

"I'm sure they were just being held in custody for 48 hours" Mina nods as she looks away from Y/N. "The bailing only be necessary if the police tend to need more time to investigate. That's if they could find proof of our war that have any weapons that have their fingerprints or whatsoever" Y/N said as he rubs his chin, " it doesn't make any sense if they couldn't find any proofs"

"It's possible you know if, during that custody and investigation, they refuse to admit and police couldn't find any proof, they are being freed" Y/N continues as the rest just nod their heads.

Y/N sigh as he looks at Nayeon, " bunny should have hopped. How can that bastard hurt one if my member" Y/N lightly hold Nayeon's chin to see the bruise but Nayeon brushes it away. "I'm gonna see those kids and how it's going in the police station, Jeongyeon or Chaeyoung, go and treat this bunny's bruise"

"Sana honey, I'll be back ya" Y/N wink as he went out.

"That mf is cringed asf " Tzuyu scoff.

Y/N drove his way to the police station to see the situation. As soon as he steps in, the other officer greeted him as 'Captain Ryu' but he told them not to call him that but the Carat's members already heard those. As soon as they saw his familiar face and his title of his name, they went quiet.

"What's this about?" Y/N trying to be casual and try not to be suspicious towards his old friend, who was now his junior, assistant inspector Bo-gum." This gangster was being held in custody for having a gang fight but we couldn't find any evidence. The area was cleaned, we only found them injured on the floor."

"So what? You guys couldn't arrest them just because there's no evidence?" Y/n try to crack a way out and take this guy back to the warehouse and recruit them. " well yea..it could be a normal gang fight, using a physical fight. And we don't have the warrant to do so" Bo-gum sigh disappointingly.

" how long is it left?" Y/N folds his arm, acting like he was disappointed as well. "We only have 3 hours left, the other officer is still on search and it's actually weird that the area is actually clean, no shreds of evidence" "it must be either one of the gang clean the shreds of evidence in order not create any link with the rest of the runaway gangs" Bo gum simply nod to Y/N's words. "what about this delinquent people? did they admit anything?" Bo gum shakes his head, "They won't admit anything, and if they don't admit still when the search finishes in 3 hours time, they are being released" 

"I know about that!" Y/N pat Bo gum's back as he walks away, "I guess we couldn't do anything if they deny any questions. you need to write a report about it. good luck with the 1k word!" Y/N waves as he walks out of the station and talks to himself, "I still can't believe that a police officer became a slave of Minatozaki's daughter. geez" Y/N then checks his watch as he sighs, "there are still 3 hours left. imma go eat and watch out for these guys"He walks off and went to the opposite shop and gets his late dinner.

"pathetic. tch" Y/N said. unfortunately, someone behind him heard it, "is he talking about me?" "your wife left you for another guy and asks for divorce, u fall so low and now your hands are dirty. stupid fool" Y/N sigh as he stir his noodles.  "i feel attacked" the guy whisper to himself.

"excuse me" Y/N lift his head to an unknown looking guy, "uh.. can i help you? " "did u talk about me? " The guy look mad as he clench his fist.

"huh? no i didnt-"

Before Y/N could finish his sentence,  the guy landed his fist on Y/N but the punch was weak. "that was weak. but i dont wish to create mess here. the talking wasnt referring to you sir" Y/N really wishes that he wouldn't create any mess and continue his meal before the thugs is being released.

the guy wanted to throw another punch but Y/N dodge while he is still slurping the noodles,  "aish.. " he continue to chew as he catch the fist and twist the guy's hand and push him away,  still trying to continue his noodle. the guy came towards him and still want to argue , "you talk shit about me, you make a excuses now you try to avoid? " The guy shout as he spit in Y/N's food.

Y/N crack his neck and stand up tall to the little guy with his scary possessed eyes,  "How dare you spit in my late dinner meal" Y/N throw a punch that is strong enough to make the guy blacked out.  He return the spit with his own saliva on that guy,  " enjoy that meal, weak fuck" As he walk away,  he kick the guy's leg like as if the guy is a Cockroach on the floor.

"i'll leave the guy on your hands. and here's the money and tip for the food. thank you for the food,  it was nice" Y/N gave the money to the scared cashier and went out

Y/N just sit somewhere near the exit of the police station and wait for the thugs. as soon as the thugs being released Y/N stand up and walk towards them,  "oi. i have a bad day and i do not wish to create any other trouble.  just follow me" Y/N put his hands in his pocket as he leads the way while the other new members follow him like a scared puppy.