Introduction

Y/N opens the warehouse door too harshly that the door have difficulty to open even wider, "Fuck this shit" Y/N kicks the door as he walk in with the other new members,"oi sana,  i got you some mans"

Sana went out angrily at the sudden rude calling, hitting Y/N's head as she look at the guys behind Y/N. The guy's eyes all widened ,realising its all ladies except for Y/N. "Fucking get on the floor! respect the boss of the group! " Y/N slapped one guy hardly and immediately they get on the floor,  respecting Sana.

"arent you too harsh on the new guys? do polices teaches their cadets like this?" Mina asks. Y/N tries to cool down as he told the story before taking those mans. "even so,  ure scaring them too much" Momo said. "thats the point of having a mafia gang. i cant be soft after being thrown out of police force. after what happen to the divorce of me and my wife too. This stupid police officer is now a slave of Minatozaki's daughter. do you understand me? "

Sana pat Y/N's back as she squats down to the new guys," so i guess you guys dont realise that our group is mostly girls with one slave man of mine since yall are at the back"

one of the guy spoke as he bow even near to the floor,  "yes! we didnt know. we also didnt know that youre a daughter of Minatozaki" Y/N scolded the guy,  " DID SHE ASK YOU TO SPEAK?! "

"Y/N,  shut the fuck up" Sana give Y/N a fist gesture. "anyway, welcome to our group. Its called TWICE" Sana said as the guys all greeted their seniors. "Once you get caught, you get beaten up TWICE"Sana continued, the rest of the member smile "innocently"

"what a good way to introduce your motto. How sweet"Y/N scoff as he sit to the nearest couch.

"stand up now,  we'll go with introduction" The guys stand up in hesitation while Sana ask her girls to introduce themself to the new guys.

"you guys better not flirt with each other,  no dating. if you do,  you remember that scary guy over there?  i will ask him to punish you"

"im sure you guys have not eaten yet" Jihyo said, "let our chef cook first" The guys thank all of TWICE members as they sit down,  not believing what happened. 

"Y/N ah,  we have 22 people to feed!" Y/N groan as he go to the kitchen and cook for everyone. "Y/N is good at cooking, you'll be surprised" Nayeon said to the new guys.

"anyway, you guys need to polish up your tactical combat and be a marksman, the chef there will train you guys" Tzuyu said as she walk away.

"im pretty much sure your previous group didnt train you guys much. The "slave" there said that you guys are actually good" Jeongyeon join the conversation.

"well uh,  yea.. i believe that we didnt get to train much since they actually just sit around and scold their juniors" Jun speak up. "then be prepared that tommorow i will train you guys,  starting from physical training" Y/N said as he put the pot on the big table and take two plates.

He scoops one for Sana and himself,  giving one to Sana and continue his sentence, "first,  we gonna go by speed. Legs, movements." Y/N then sits down, "and then,  you guys gonna eat first because this poor guy here,  didnt get to eat earlier"

"Thank you for the food, Y/N!" they ran as the form up a line behind TWICE member. "thugs but still a gentlemen,when will you,Y/N?" Sana shakes her head as she dig in her food. "am i not to you, Miss?" Y/N frowns.

"fuck, you think you're not? then what was that gesture you give to me? "Sana asks as she continue eating. "Miss Minatozaki Sana, stop mind fucking me already" Y/N groan as he continue digging his food.

---------

"there's some empty dorm far end there, we dont touch that room much so im sure its a little dusty" Dahyun pointed out. The guys all turn to the direction Dahyun pointed, "Ne"

"you guys need to clean it up before u sleep unless you want to sleep sneezing every second! " Chaeyoung shout before the guys went into their rooms.

"Jesus. i will have alot of trainings to do" Y/N sigh as he went to the bathroom for a late night bath.

-------------

"Get up!  wake up! " Y/N knock the door as if he want to break the door down. The guys wake up immediately as they stand beside the bed.

"i give you guys 15mins,  5mins grace time to bath. i dont fucking care you guys are naked and sharing bathtub together or not" Y/N said firmly as he look on his watch,  "time now is 8.01am. be at the front door by... 8.20am. go! " The guys run as fast as possible to wash up before going for running.

Y/N turn and went to the living room and sit,  drinking water and patiently wait for the new members.

this time,  Y/N will go strict for the guys, for discipline too but once they get the hang of it, Y/N will go nicer to them. that is his motive,  he dont mean to torture them in any way but he genuinely just want them to not disrespect any of their senior.

Time check, its 8.21am and two members were late. "you two.. do jumping jacks while your other teammates do a 3mile jog" Y/N saw some of the members were unhappy and groaning away.

"disobey my order and i will tie ur hands,  make u sit and put stone on your legs" Y/N said as he took off his top because he didnt want to feel his sweat rolling down his shirt and skin. Basically it will make him feel disgusted and uncomfortable.

"jog on the spot and follow my lead" Y/N jog on the spot for a moment and start his intense 3 mile jog