Healing

"大井.起きる(Oi.Okiru// oi. Get up)" Sana said as she lightly taps on Y/N. Y/N simply just open his eyes as today is the fifth day since he joins the group. His body got a little better now,  he can do a small task.

"You shouldn't have to find troubles with the girls," Sana said folding her arms. Y/N groan at his boss's nagging.

"So what will my first big task be? " Y/N asks as he's curious to his first task. "Heal yourself." Sana look at him. Y/N lowly chuckle, "that's easy"

"Of course... Then after you heal I will ask you to do all the dirty stuff" Sana said. "Arent you suppose to be there instead of me? "

"I will but unless if it pisses me off then I will go physically with you," Sana said.

I see... She's quite clueless of what might happen if she was left alone.

"But our team, we only have 10 of us. which means, our team is quite new am I right?" Y/N sigh. "yes it's new and what's with that sigh?!" Sana puffed. "nothing. who is our brainer in our team?" Sana kept quiet when Y/N ask that question. Y/N folds his arms, "no one? " Sana sigh as she takes her dagger out of sudden, " we don't really need a brainer when there are the boss and the boss's barrier right?"

"that explains why I can still beat some of our team members up" Y/N hold his laughter. "oi. shut it will you?" Y/N chuckle as he stands up and heads to the living room and Sana follow, "what about you tell me each member and what they do?" Y/N look at each of them as he put his hands on his back.

 shut it will you?" Y/N chuckle as he stands up and heads to the living room and Sana follow, "what about you tell me each member and what they do?" Y/N look at each of them as he put his hands on his back

(we follow by BDZ MV)

"Momo and Tzuyu are the front liners, barrier or bodyguard of the group...sort of distracter too?" Sana said as Y/N nod while looking at them playing chess. " Chaeyoung and Dahyun is distracter but they do even more physical stuff like putting sleeping pills etc" Y/N continue to nod as he sees the two shortest member playing scissors paper stone, spreading legs. "Mina is the main person to steal things while Nayeon and Jihyo is sort of our backup member to attack" Y/N sigh as they were busy sitting on each other lap. Y/N count a total of a member that his boss introduces, "one more missing," Y/N turns to a shoulder-length girl who is on the computer doing some codings, "who is that?"

Sana smiles as she turns, "that's Jeongyeon, our hacker" Y/N scratches his not-so-itchy nape as he looks at Sana, "so to sums up, this group is a whole group of mess and distracter? distract our enemy by what? your beauty?" Y/N bluntly ask. Sana glare, "yea what's wrong with that?" 

"that can cause the stronger opponent to take over your group reputation easily, boss" Y/N head back to Sana's room and Sana follow," but I have my father's group," Sana said as she closes the door causing the other member to look at each other, "what are they talking about until they look so serious?"