Train

Y/N came back to base with a bleeding lips and a furious face,  putting the food on the table as he punches the sand bag hardly that it got a mark there. "Woah there boy. What happen? " Sana ask as she playfully spin her dagger. "What the hell! How am i going to make them respect me as a captain if a simple thing i think of they cant understand? "

"Like what?" Sana ask as she put her hands on her back. " a member went missing just now so i went to find for her and i found out she was eating peacefully.  I scolded her for being missing and not telling ANY of us where she go. So this Train to busan girl just punch me on my face because i scolded Momo"

"Train to busan girl?! " Jihyo yell as Y/N cover his ears. "You must have been fed with mic. You are lucky that you're a lady in the team,  if not i would have punched you in the face too" Y/N said as he punch the metal,  causing it to dent a little.

"You guys should calm down before this dagger slash through your flesh" Sana said as she was trying to stop Y/N and Jihyo to stop bickering. Jihyo immediately stop as she look down while Y/N just laugh. Sana glare at Y/N and immediately attack but Y/N lifted his arm. Her dagger slashed through his forearm ,Y/N pushes the force forward but the dagger got deeper in,  "Sana,  you shouldn't have attack your own team. Threaten yes but not attacking"

Sana took back her dagger as she licks, "sorry. Not" Sana smirk as she walk to her room. Jihyo immediately smack Y/N back, "oi! You should remember that this is a mafia group not a police group" Y/N groan as he look at his white long sleeve shirt is now being soaked with blood. Y/N ignore Jihyo and immediately remove his top,  revealing a few deep scars and bullet scar on his body despite having a muscular body. He uses his soaked white shirt and put it on his new wound caused by Sana.  "Damn it"

The 8 members stoned as they witness a captain who have alot of scars and muscular body. "Did you guys joined school of only girls or what? " Y/N ask as he went to his room.
.
.
.
.
As his wound is bandaged, it still dont affect Y/N to not practice for his training. So everyday he has been practicing his tactical arm training, running 2 miles every morning,  practice punching on sand bag and also practice on the wooden dummy in his room. 

it has been few months that he have been training on physical, dropping his formalities to strangers except for certain people.

"i feel like we have a bodyguard for all 9 of us here. whats good?" Tzuyu said  as she walk to the table. "its better than i have to rely on visual girls than fighter girls" Y/N scoff. "must have learned from Tzuyu herself" Dahyun said as Y/N head to Sana's room. 

"so Sana, what's next"

"A duel with me" Sana said calmly. "With my boss??? NO! " Y/N immediately refuse to.

Fighting with a lady boss while Y/N is a man?  Hell no. Obviously Y/N dont want to, Sana is a lady afterall and a man's strength is stronger than a lady. Base on Y/N's principle and law, beating woman is not right but since he join Mafia, that principle only applies on his own team member.

"Did you just refuse me? " Sana glare while leaning on the wall. "Y-ya?" Y/N fold his arm. "You really refuse it huh?" Sana said creepily while walking to Y/N in a fast pace.

Sana immediately gave a punch on Y/N's face which is a success. "Are you sure you're train enough? " Sana keep poking on Y/N shoulder. "I do not wish to hit on the ladies in this team,  Sana.  Including you" Sana didn't listen to his TED talk and continue trying to land more punches and kicks but Y/N keep dodging.

When Y/N finally give up at Sana's Machine Gun Punches,  He grab Sana's fist and held it up same goes to another fist of Sana that she was about to give. Sana tried using her legs but Y/N blocks it.

"So tell me, are they fighting or they are doing tango? " Tzuyu ask her team as she watches the show. "It seems like Tango to me" Nayeon join the conversation.

Y/N and Sana is still fighting with each other, Sana gave fierce growl before she land a head butt to Y/N. "Ouch!  Thats cheating! " Y/N said as he let go of Sana and shake his head but soon come to his senses when he saw Sana rush to him. Y/N immediately hugs Sana unintentionally, "Sana, i've proof enough so it should be enough for today" Y/N said as he still locking Sana in his arm. Sana knew that Y/N did somehow let his guards down so she did another headbutt to Y/N and flip over Y/N and head lock Y/N from his back. "S-saN-Na!" Y/N struggle as he constantly tap on Sana's arm as a symbol that he can't breathe due to Sana's "no mercy" headlock. 

Y/N almost lose conscious as he look abit lifeless. "Boss, i think you should let him go. We still need him since hes very useful with checking information and protecting us" Sana immediately let go of the headlock and let Y/N gasp for air. "w-wha-what the f-fuck Sana?" Y/N say as he cough.

"my lesson is affective" Mina said with no expression. "with the help of that Tall yoda" Chaeyoung said while pointing with her middle finger. " yet you didn't help a single thing except telling us aloud of how short you are" Tzuyu casually roast Chaeyoung unintentionally. "shut the fuck up you two. you guys are still short. shorter than me" Y/N said as he hold his hurting throat and both kept quiet.

"so where do I get to buy the guns?" Y/N sigh as he realise he cant get guns easily. not like his Police days where he always get to hold onto different types of gun everyday and everywhere. "those item only happen a once in a while. they don't always appear as and when you like" Dahyun said as she plays with her chains. "so how?" Y/N repeated his question. "STONE"

"stone? you guys really asking me to find stone and ask them 'hi stone! I would love to get the guns' like that?" Y/N ask in sarcastic way. "fucking idiot. his name is STONE , you fuck tart" Nayeon scolded him. "that guy, you can only find him in some abandon alley" Jeongyeon said as Sana just lean on the wall while letting her team talk with Y/N.

"tell me then when he's around" Y/N said as he grab his towel and head to the bathroom.