What did we agree on Again?!?!

Akko POV

Today Is the Official Day that we end this Bet, But what I don't understand What did We actually Agree on doing if one of us wins, Let alone Both of us.....I didn't think that far ahead did I.

Looking up at the ceiling, I realize that I Hadn't agree on Going anywhere with Susie or Lotte. So I have nothing to do, and boy oh boy I do not want to Study. Gripping my hair and rolling side to side in my bed I try and think of something to do.

"AAARRRRRGHHHHHHH" Stopping myself in the middle of my bed I realize that I still have Andrew 'he won't mind a little mindless fun, Not like he has better things to do.' With that resolve within my mind, I finally Roll off of bed grab my School uniform and March to the Bathroom. It took me about 30 Minutes to get ready, Realizing that today we don't have school for a Couple of reasons.

1. I might've Blown up the potions room

2.Tonight is the night of the Eternal Knights

The eternal knights are a Group of Knight who'd come together to Defeat A terrible Darkness, Not being able to kill it for it do that it would throw off the balance of then universe, the Knights Teamed with the Witches and created A type of Prison for this darkness. The Knight's believed that that would be the end of the battle but the witches Knew otherwise, So every 10 year the souls of Knights Come and Protect the barrier from Be further Damaged. The reason we do not have class is because the witches of the day must come and reinforce the barrier , Once this Ritual is complete the Knights will Go back to sleep. 

'The Eternal Knights , It sounds like the witches did all the work , but who am I to judge they did give up there lived and eternal rest, Guess that's where they got there name from.' Shrugging this off ,I walk out into the Living room to see Andrew Already up and sitting on the couch with a book in his hand sipping a cup of I wanna say tea. Sneaking up behind him I Attempt to At least Startle the Man but.....

"Akko don't you dare, The tea is Hot" The man in question turns around to face me, With one Eyebrow Raised, I puff my cheeks Out in disappointment. Then I realize what he is Wearing, Black jeans , and A Grays Tuttle neck Cotton Sweater. Shaking my head a couple of time i turn to him about to ask if we can leave-

"Akko, What do I Earn from the Bet"  Think Quickly

"Ahhh, The wonderful Experience of Freedom...." My voice Squeaked at the End, I Averted my Eyes  So I don't have to see 'the look'. When he raises his Eyebrows Slowly in disappoint me with a straight face, And looks into my soul Judging me .

"Akko-"

"Anyways I'm bored you wanna check out the Area of the Eternal knights" I said quickly Hoping to change the subject.

"Sure"