Dormmate?

Akko POV

"WAIT WE ARE SHARING DORMS" I screamed but luckily I wasn't loud enough for anyone In charge of this to hear.

As people got slowly arranged with there dorm mate I was pacing back and forward over and over again trying to process what just happened. 'Dorms.. boys school...Wait isn't that illegal 'I thought as the cord around me slowly vanished.

"AKKO KAGARI AND ANDREW HANBRIGDE ROOM 33"I heard my name and Made my way to the head mistress for my key.

"Hmmm what floor is the dorm room located" I asked polity trying not to upset any one around me. " It's the second level Akko" I turn around towards the voice that had given me the answer and saw Andrew. I light pink dusted my face when I realized that i'll have to walk to the dorm with him because we are dormmates. "I thought you had already left " I said looking him straight in the eyes.

"We have to walk to the dorm with the dormmate . This policy only will last for the first week" Andrew said while he grabbed his suitcase . I followed him silently to the dorm.

(This is what the dorm looks like When they first walk in)

I look around the dorm room. 'what a nice room' I thought as I explored the room.

"I'll take this one "I turned around to see Andrew pointing at one of the bed rooms, "I guess this one is mine then" I said and take my bags into my room.

~Time skip~

I finish unpacking my stuff and walked out to get some food." WAIT ,DO WE EVEN HAVE ANY FOOD"I realized this and ran to the kitchen and opened the fridge and there was nothing, I checked the cabinet Nothing. "There is no food " Grumble I look down realizing how hungery I was.

GRUMBLE no I'm not hungery, I'm STARVING. "Andrew I'm going to the store for food"I heard no response. I paused for a moment then ran out the door with my wallet in hand.