The Bet

Andrew POV

I heard Akko scream she was leaving to go to the store. I didn't respond because I was laying on the bed half asleep. About 30 minutes after Akko had left I changed into a white t-shirt and Jeans.I have to unpack all of my things before I can do anything else today.

Time skip ~2 hours later~

Andrew POV

'Creek' the front door creaked open to reveal Akko holding a ton bags of food ,Kitchen appliances, Etc. "Do you want any help with that" I said while reaching out my hand to grab one of the seemingly heavy bags. "..Yes... please" Akko said clearly out of breath. I grab some bags and we march our way to the kitchen and start packing away. I noticed Akko was mumming a song The whole time we were working. 'I've never heard a song like that' .I told myself as I went back to packing out.

Akko POV

'What is this tune I remember the beat but not the lyrics or the name of it, Come on Akko think, think.' I shrug off the thought and eventually forgot about the tune completely, by then we were already finished and I was staving I quickly grabbed A pop tart and put it in my mouth and started to make some rice balls and put on some tea to have with it. When I turned around I saw Andrew on the couch reading something. I walk over curious to what has got his attention and it was a .... law book? 'You finally get out of your parents house and in a dorm in which you can go, and do things freely but instead of finding something fun to do you grab a law book . Really.' I thought to myself Then realized .. MY FOOD.I rush over to the stove turn off the fire poor the hot water into my cup and let the rice sit for a minute.

"Andrew are you really gonna study the whole time we are here". I asked Andrew he turned his head to face me. "Maybe you should study more Akko" He said with a smirk as he looked at me straight in the eyes. "How about a wager?" I said crossing my arms, Andrew close the book and gave me the 'go on' look. " You cant study for a 3 days, And you must have fun,I'll have to study for 3 days and avoid fun okay." I said and he nodded. 'What did I just do!!!"