Day 3 Of bet

Akko POV

I Wake up at what seems to be 3 In the Morning, Wait 3 IN THE MORNING. I Toss and Turn in my bed trying to fall back into my once Peaceful state but I Can't seem To, I feel Restless and Anxious. I Turn to One side of my bed and reach my hand Down and Under my bed to find my wand. After a couple minutes of searching I finally found it . I Glows Brightly in the Dark, I Use it as a Kind of Flash light And Look around my room to see if Anything in here isn't suppose to be here. I Get out of bed and Walk around my room first, Then my bathroom, Nothing, I walking into the main room and look around and I see what has kept me up , I Unconsciously Remembered that today is the Last day of out bet, I Don't have to Push myself I Keep up at night to study, I'll start being free again, And Andrew would go back to being super Busy again. There would be no reason for him to even Talk to me, That thought Is Upsetting , And I don't Understand why. It Just Suppose to be A Bet I Shouldn't Feel that way.

The Light of my wand started to slowly fade as I go deeper into my Dark thoughts. To be Forgotten, Left Behind. I've Never had so much self Doughs before it's Sufficing.

I Shake off the Feeling, And Wonder back to Bed. Slipping under the covers Forgetting the real reason i Left my Room in the first Place, And into a Peaceful slumber.

Andrew POV

I Wake up at 6:37 In the morning, I just have to last through today, and fix my Grades , Find something to tell my father, if he notices. Which he most likely will. I haven't bothered getting up, But my body and Aching bones told me other wise.

I get out of bed , and walk toward my dresser ,Taking out a New Black suit and socks. I walk into the bathroom with the outfit and place it down Neatly for later use.

When I finally finish dressing myself it's about 7:10 and i walk out to grab a cup of coffee. While I'm waiting i look over to Almost room the lights are on and i hear the sound of turning paper, i assume she studying again. Although I'm happy that she's finally taking something seriously I kinda miss her upbeat, Everywhere energy ,Trying to get me to do anything and everything. Cause of this bet she sits and fingers aimlesly Annoying to look at I might say.

I miss it very much. My thoughts breaks when Akko in her Witch uniform walks about with a Dirty Plate . She waves and gives me a Small smile while she walked towards the sink to clean it. I watch her quietly, My heart sinks , seeing her so docile is very hard to watch .

"SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEE"

The kettle went off i pick to up and pour it in my cup , thankfully I was not so absent-minded that I did that I left the kettle to overpore my cup, but my mind seemed to wonder farther than I usually does . I'd be common collected my mind organized like a file cabinet but it's a mess maybe it's because I have not been as organized as I usually was er am.

I shake my head to this notion look over at Akko
"It's about time to go finish your coffee I'm going to head out first" she says that she runs back to her room to grab her bag and dashes out the door. I don't know where she thinks she's going, I believe that we're going to get in trouble if she's found alone, so I poured the rest of my coffee into a thermal container ,ran out after her not before I put on my shoes of course.