DORMS

Akko POV

I was in positions class then we heard an announcement "Everyone please come to the court yard for an important piece of information"

I wonder what is going on. I thought to myself before leaving the class room like everyone else.

When I got to the court yard I saw Susie and Lotte waving me down from a distance. "Akko over here" I heard Lotte and ran over to them. "hey do you know what's going on" I ask them. They both turned to each other then back to me and then pointed in front of us there i see Everyone in Applebottem (Andrew's school). "What ever it happening I'm guessing we will see them more often" Susie said with a straight and an unamused face as usual.

But my jaw dropped NO no no no no NOO WAY THIS IS HAPPENING . I thought to my self soon the principles of both schools stood in the middle where is was a define line between out schools and said in unison " We will be sharing one building please pack your items and get on a bus/broom and follow a teacher"

I felt like i could faint right then and there when I heard what they had said. Instead i dragged my feet to our dorm and pack my stuff and got on a broom. We where lead on the outskirts of town to a huge building bigger then Luna nova and apple bottom combined.

Soon everyone including me attention was focused on our principles " Every one will be sharing a dorm with a student from the opposite school this is to deepen the bond between the 2 schools please understand" Now I was worried, what in the world is happening and when did deepening the bond between our schools matter.

"WAIT WE ARE SHARING DORMS"