Part 14

!This chapter talks about k!ling yourself after kokichis pov!
Shuichi POV
It's only a matter of time until it's just me,Kokichi, and the mastermind and chances are she's gonna go on a spree and just kill Kiibo and himiko... oh well forget them as long as Kokichi is still here.
Kokichi POV
someone here is the mastermind it's not me and I highly doubt it's Shuichi... maki maybe no she doesn't seem like the mastermind type neither does himiko! Or kiibo! Or... Tsumugi? She doesn't talk much but then again she's very shy she might be a choice but it could be someone who's dead maybe they tricked us? This is so difficult to figure out maybe I'll go talk to maki.
I walk around for a bit as I try to find maki and eventually I find her sitting outside reading a book kinda lame eh I guess readings ok.
"Hey maki what are you doing?" I ask
"None of you concern Kokichi." Maki sternly says
"Can't I just make sure my faaaavorite person is ok?" I ask
"No now go away." Maki says again
"Wow I just wanted to make sure you were ok I mean with Kaito dying in all you didn't have to be so mean..." I sob
Mistake 1
Maki stands up and grabs me by my neck. Ok maybe I shouldn't have talked about Kaito to her.
"Wow maki taking out your anger on me. That's not gonna do any good." I say
Mistake 2
"Shut up or I'll kill you." Maki stares into my eyes
I knew I was getting lucky...
"O-ok can you just let me down I'll be out of your hair I won't- won't bother you." I'm pleading for my life here! She won't let me down!
"..." maki stays silent my eyes close briefly and when they open... maki on the ground and shuichi's standing right behind me.
"Wow Kokichi you gotta be more careful Ms. depression was about to kill you!" Shuichi smiles
"What did you do?" I ask
"Don't worry she's just knocked out I came as soon I saw what was happening! Cant have you dying on me." Shuichi says
"Anyways I'm not take that bitch to her room so if you want to be my guest." Shuichi walks away and I'm left sat on the ground with a unconscious maki...
I'm to weak to take her to her room so I guess she's staying on the ground... hope she doesn't get sick. I get up and start heading to my room and I watch Shuichi walk into the gym I won't bother looking but it's good to know he went.
Shuichi POV
How dare she try and kill Kokichi if he died then my whole purpose will be for nothing! If I could I would kill her. I head into the gym to get things I'm gonna need for when I go and kill myself i could use a knife but if a knife goes missing and others notice that would be bad so instead I'm using a rope not like anyone's gonna question me there to scared. I get to my room and place the rope in a drawer. Once two people die it'll be Kokichi whoever's left and the mastermind and of course me but I won't be around for to long. Let's seethere's maki,Kiibo,himiko,Tsumugi, and Kokichi left... being in Danganronpa is so hard but it's been fun to say the least. A murderer should occur some time this week I know it.
T1m3 sk1p #!*#%' d@y s
??? ???
W-what is going on... I'm bleeding... why would you do this... we were supposed to be frien-

619 words
Hehe I love cliffhangers only when I know what's gonna happen tho anyways wonder what happened :)