Part 6

Ingame Shuichi POV
(Talk about depression)
I wake up in the morning and my arm hurts not to bad but it hurts pretty bad I get up and go to the bathroom and unwrap my bandages I see some of the cuts have opened I need to go get some new bandages from the nurses office. I walk past the cafeteria and I think Maki noticed me but I can't stop by the cafeteria my arms hurt really bad I brought a knife with me, not for defense but so I can stop by angies lab and put it somewhere I get to the nurses office and grab some bandages and throw away my old ones and wrap the new ones I then leave and go to angies lab I make sure no ones around then walk in but Tenko was in their I think she was looking for Angie I was about to walk out but Tenko catches me.
"It's Shuichi!" Tenko says
"Oh uh hey tenko whats up?"
"I'm looking for Angie do you know where she is- did you do something to her you degenerate male!" Tenko yells
"I didn't do anything to her I'm looking her as well." I say
"Oh really why?" Tenko asks
I need to get out of here I'm wasting time
"I just need to talk to her." I say
I've been holding the knife this whole time well it's been wrapped in the bandages but it's starting it hurt I need to hurry this up I flinch a bit as the blade of the knife scratches my skin Tenko notices this.
"Huh are you ok Shuichi?" Tenko asks
"Uh yeah I'm fine it's just-" I couldn't finish my sentence in time as Tenko grabs my arm she finds the knife
"What is this?!" Tenko yells as she unwraps the bandages and finds the knife
"Where you trying to kill Angie?!" Tenko yells
"No Tenko I can explain!" I have no time to though tenko runs to the cafeteria most likely to tell everyone what she found she gets to the door of the cafeteria but I get there before her and block the way I yell and it catches everyone's attention
"Tenko i can explain I wasn't trying to kill her!"
"No you totally where and I'm not gonna let you get away with it!"
Tenko pushes me aside and I hit by head of the wall she is really strong
She runs to everyone and shows them the knife trying to explain what happened I can't hear and my head is spinning but it looks like no one believes her as they all run over to me my head is bleeding I must have passed out because I can't remember what happened I wake up in my room and sit up in my bed and think for a bit.
"It might be better if I just don't kill Angie... ugh this is all because of that dumb motive!" I get up and put both the monopods in a different spot one of them in a drawer and the other under my bed I then go to sleep and try to forget everything.
Pregame Shuichi POV now!
I can just imagine what happened since I'm not dead he must have not killed anyone probably chickened out(lol) Ugh I wish I had my Kokichi back this ingame Kokichi is so weird! I suddenly get really tired oh well I'll go to sleep.
Ingame Kokichi POV
I walk to my dorm thinking about what happened today I mean would shumai really kill someone just to get his family killed? I don't want to believe it but it just doesn't seem like him I get to my dorm and go inside I'm so tired I can't think straight but now that I think about it some more that must've been why him and tenko ran in the cafeteria yelling at each other shumai was really loud hehe I lay on my bed and without realizing it I fall asleep.

Words 687
Sorry if this is short I just wanted to get ingame shuichi's part out of the way it'll get more interesting I promise!