Part 8

Shuichi POV
Ugh this is all so annoying these stupid motives or whatever when did Monokuma even switch ingame me to pregame me I can't remember I almost want someone to kill someone I don't wanna deal with this idiots anymore.I guess it can't be helped I'll go to the cafeteria maybe grab a knife to make people think I'm plotting a murder that'll make the game more fun. I go to the cafeteria and walk to the back and grab a knife Himiko, Angie, tenko, and Kirumi were all in there talking.
"What are you doing Shuichi?" Kirumi asks
I look over to them
"Nothing don't worry I won't kill anyone." I say
"You are very suspicious Shuichi." Himiko says
"Oh am I? Well we're all suspicious technically but if you won't to choose me to be it that's fine to!" I say then walk out of the cafeteria. That was so boring maybe I'll go see Kokichi eh maybe not I might just sleep today or I can explore the school some more I'm sure there's some stuff that people haven't found yet! I've watched so much danganronpa I would know.
Kokichi POV
It's so boring no murders have happened so nothing interesting is happening the only interesting thing is shumai and I guess this new motive so if one of kills someone we forget all the secrets we learned and would shumai also revert back to his ingame self? I hope so this shumai is weird... weirder then me I'll even say. Well I'm bored I'll go walk around I guess I get up and walk pass Kaito and maki.
"Where are you going?" Kaito asks
"Just going to look for my victim!" I say
"You better not try anything Kokichi we're not gonna kill each other." Kaito says kinda yelling
"That's what we thought but then Kaede killed Rantaro." I say
Kaito is about to say something but then maki stops him and they walk away. Eh that was boring but it was fun I continue waking around and pass by Angies lab I wasn't going to go in but as I walk pass I hear crying I poke my head inside and I see... Tenko on the floor and Himiko crying holding her. Tenko's dead I mumble. I walk inside and tap Himiko on the shoulder she turns to me.
"Oh it's you Kokichi what do you want?"
"Is tenko dead?" I ask
"What do you think of course she's dead!" Himiko yells I feel bad I have to joke around when someone's upset this isn't right I can at least try and help.
"Ugh I'll go get maki wait here." I get up and walk away to the cafeteria we're maki and Kaito is. I walk in the cafeteria and see maki.
"Hey maki come here for a second I have something you should know!" I say jokingly
"No way your gonna try and kill me I'm smarter then that Kokichi go find someone else to kill." Maki says
"Exactly what maki said!" Then Kaito says
This is really annoying Himko is upset because Tenkos dead and no one wants to come with me so they can comfort Himiko! I get a little angry and yell letting my mask fall.
"God maki I tried being nice about it but I need you to come with me I won't yell it out loud but It's series so if you don't come with me your being a mean person!" I yell and everyone turns to me
"I- fine I'll come with you you better not try and kill me."
"I won't maybe~" I say
POV SWITCH MAKI
Wait wasn't he just upset and yelling how did he switch his personality so quick whatever we start waking to what I presume is angies lab since it's this way but as we get closer I hear crying. Kokichi stops at the door way and points inside I walk in and I see... tenkos lifeless body on the floor and Himiko holding her... how long has Himiko been there and Kokichi he looks genuinely worried suddenly and announcement comes on.
"A body has been discovered please report to Angie's lab!"
(Idk what Monokuma says when a body's discovers in V3 sorry I forgot)
As people walk in they see Himiko on the floor who has stopped crying now and they just stare at Tenko but then Angie walks in she seemed mortified almost  like... no I can't jump to conclusions Shuichi will know what to do- oh yeah we have THAT Shuichi now actually shuichi's not here.
"Now that your all here I have one more announcement then I'll hand you guys your mono pads."
"Now Shuichi has been turned back into his ingame self but only for the trial he knows who killed tenko and how it all went down I showed him hehe but I'm only switching him back so he can feel despair then back to pregame!"
Monokuma then hands out the mono pads and we all start investigating after about 15-20 minutes it's just me, Kokichi, Kirumi, and Himiko poor girl refused to leave tenkos side but at that moment Shuichi walked in it was ingame Shuichi.
POV SWITCH TO SHUICHI!
I had to see it for myself tenko is dead what happened when I was in my pregame self?
"Shuichi is that ingame you?" Maki asks
"Uh yeah it's me." I say
"So you already know what happened." Maki states
"I do I had to watch the video like three times before monokuma stopped." I said
"Oh my you poor thing." Kirumi says
"It's fine don't worry." I say
"You haven't fallen into despair have you?" Maki asks
The atmosphere changes
"Oh course not I won't fall into despair I promised Kaede." I say smiling
I already broke that promise through Monokuma told me everyone who is gonna die and how I couldn't resist I feel into despair but I can't show it.
"Your a bad liar you know that shumai." Kokichi says
"But I'm not lying..." I say
"Well you are but I'll take your word for it. You better not have fallen into despair you are one of the only ones that make this game fun." Kokichi says then walk out. I sigh and walk towards tenkos body I crouch and look at her.
"It's exactly what Monokuma showed me although what was I expecting." I mumble pretty loud apparently
"So no one has messed with the course?" Kirumi asks
"I can't really say but I can say only person has touched tenko since she died and you can probably guess who." I look to Himiko
"I see thank you Shuichi." Kirumi says then leaves
I get up and walk out of the room and start heading to my room but along the way I find.
"Um hey Kokichi what are you doing?"
"Oh hey shumai! I'm playing the knife game wanna join?" kokichi says
"Eh no way give me that!" I grab and knife out of kokichis hand
"Oh do you wanna play it by yourself?" Kokichi asks
"What no way that's dangerous!" I say
Kokichi stares at me
"Oh your back to your ingame self that's great preagme you is terrible."
I don't know if that was an insult or not
"So you know who killed tenko~" Kokichi says
"Uh yeah I do but I'm not allowed to tell you... actually I know everyone who is gonna die and how." I say
"Oh I see so now the whole game is ruined for you if you already know who is gonna die then it's boring."
Of course Kokichi says that
"Alright investigation time is up! Everyone head to the elevator for the class trial!"
"Oh we should probably go now shumai~" Kokichi walks to the elevator and I do to as I'm walking I know what I must do to end this killing game but I can't do it yet I'll end this game and save Kokichi from dying.
End

Words:1389
Don't worry shuichi's gonna go back to pregame I just switch him because it's relevant to the plot so if you guess what shuichi's gonna do don't spoil please thanks! Alright bye

Angies secret
Angie is mentally unstable and created atua in her head and atua is a voice in her head that makes decisions for her since she is unable to

Kokichis secret
Kokichi has anxiety and lies to cope with it also putting up a fake mask