Part 17

Disclaimer this part will talk a lot about suicide and other sensitive topics
Shuichi POV
Now that the trial is over and it's just me,Kiibo,Tsumugi, and Kokichi I'll kill myself and that'll just leave Kokichi and Kiibo and then they'll both win... wish I could see my Kokichi before I go but I guess not at least I'll be able to see Kaede. I should probably figure out a good time to do it I have a rope and that's how I'll do it and obviously I'll kill myself in my room tomorrow maybe at 11 pm an hour after the night announcement... yeah I guess I'll do it then. Maybe I should just stab myself? But I already went through the trouble of getting the rope... eh I'll just use the rope.
Kokichi POV
What's gonna happen now someone here is the mastermind and I have my bets on Tsumugi but just three people left that's not a lot... I know the mastermind isn't Shuichi I mean why would he let himself be a motive and I know it's not me it can't be Kiibo there's no evidence for accusing him... Tsumugi seems like the logical answer should we do a last trial to expose the mastermind? But what if we get out Shuichi goes back to normal and he starts hating himself for not being able to do anything!... no I can't think like that I'm any case I need to start looking for more evidence.
No one POV
Kokichi starts looking around the school in all the rooms and labs even outside meanwhile Shuichi is getting everything he needs to kill himself the next day he goes and gets a brown bag and a pen and notebook to write down some final thoughts for when he commits. When Shuichi was going to get the brown bag he goes into the warehouse and bumps into Kokichi.
"Shuichi?" Kokichi asks
Shuichi turns around and sees Kokichi
"Oh hey what are you doing here?" Shuichi asks
"I could ask you the same thing." Kokichi responds
"I'm just getting something I'm already heading back to my room so if you excuse me." Shuichi says then walks out of the warehouse. Kokichi watches Shuichi leaves and then continues to search for clues. While Shuichi is making sure he has everything and decides to read until something happens.
POV switch AGAIN Kokichi
That was weird I'll admit why does he need a brown bag it makes no sense... whatever I'm here to look for clues maybe there's a hidden door? Or maybe a switch?
(Kokichi looks around for roughly 20 min)
There's nothing here... guess I'll move on the next room which is the library... isn't Kiibo worried about how the game will end he seemed calm but how? Maybe he has a plan to get us out I don't know... oh I'm here. Man the library is so dusty but maybe there's a book in here about the outside world! But first I do want to look at the sliding door... so it opens like that but then you need to swipe your monopad probably and to the right... Rantaro was killed by Kaede he never even knew his talent. I do wonder what it was maybe it would have been helpful... everything here looks normal the hidden door looks.. well hidden and there's nothing else out of the ordinary.
"Oh there you are Kokichi!" I hear someone call behind me
I turn around and see Kiibo
"Oh! Hey kii-boy!" I smile
"Me, Tsumugi, and Shuichi are all gonna hold a meeting to figure out how we are gonna get out you should join us." Kiibo says
It would be good to know what intel they have.
"Alright since you asked so nice~ I'll share some of my knowledge with you losers!" I say then follow Kiibo to the cafeteria where everyone is already waiting.
"Finally took you long enough." Shuichi complains
"I didn't expect Kokichi to be in the library so I took longer looking for him." Kiibo responds
Shuichi roles his eyes and me and Kiibo sit down
"Alright let's go over what we know about the mastermind." Kiibo says
"Well me and Shuichi came to the conclusion that they are on campus since I doubt they would be able to control monokuna if they weren't." Tsumugi says
After a while of sharing useless information and trying to make a decent plan Shuichi speaks up.
"How many people need to be left for the game to end?" He asks
"I'm pretty sure it's two." Tsumugi answers
"Ok, so if the mastermind is one of us if someone died that would leave two not including the mastermind and then they would be able to leave." Shuichi says
"No we're not gonna kill someone of just so the other two can leave!" Kiibo exclaims
"I'm just saying it's a solid plan the other two would be guaranteed survival." Shuichi says and gets up from his seat and starts walking out of the cafeteria
"Where are you going?" Kiibo asks
"To my room it's almost 10 and I'm also tired of hearing you talk." Then Shuichi leaves
"Well then guess I'll go to I don't wanna be seen with losers!" I say and skip out of the cafeteria
Last POV switch... Shuichi
Alright I have everything I'm gonna need for tomorrow... just the thought that my final moments will be all for Kokichi makes me so happy!
Ingame me would be so... Unpleased he doesn't realize his whole existence is for Kokichi! Ok that's a little far but he's so weak and fragile he could never defend himself oh but I'm getting carried away... tomorrow at 11 pm I will commit suicide in order to protect Kokichi Oma.

Words:980
First of all on the last chapter there will be a special announcement so look forward to that ig
Why did I make Shuichi so weird at the end😩 I'm writing this in my car trying not to laugh and it's so hard I'm literally writing about a crazy Shuichi anyways maybe 2 more parts and that's it!