Jealous much?

Note:

Right sorry I haven't updated in a while I've been busy with online lessons. This is the chapter people were waiting for and also could you let me know if theres anything wrong with my book. I know people dont wanna criticize but I want to be lmao. Anywhoooo, let's get into it.

Kylie's pov:

I woke up to sun shining in my eyes. I tried to grab the covers to pull over my face but as soon as I did I heard a slight groan from next to me. I turned around to see Rebekah. I smiled as I remembered the memories from last night. Gosh. We were at at for ages.

I went to get up but Rebekah woke up and wrapped her arms around me obsessively as if I was only hers. I mean after last night she wasn't wrong. But i obviously still love my other mates. She started taking in a morning voice
"Morning sweet."
"Morning Bekah. How was your sleep?"
"Great with you next to me."
I blushed hard as she sat up and pecked my lips.

She got up and put her hand out to me. I looked up at her in confusion as she spoke.
"Care to join me in the shower?"
I placed my hand in hers and politely smiled.
"Of course, kind lady!"
We both giggled and ran to the bathroom closing the door and locking it.

(Half and hour later)

Kylie:

Me and Bekah were giggling as we just walked out of her room. We walked down the stairs and into the living room.

Bekah kissed me on the cheek and sat down while smirking at her brothers. I was confused until all of a sudden I was wrapped in three pairs of arms. Their bodies rubbing against mine. I looked up at my three mates as they all continued to rub against me and growl mine quietly.

Rebekah finally spoke up,
"Jealous much?" She teased.
She then laughed as they all growled at her and said,
"Oh dearest brothers, would you please remove you bodies from our mate so that she can breathe? Your practically suffocating her!"

At that the brothers instantly stopped rubbing against me but kept contact with my body by holding my hands and rubbing my back. I was confused so I asked,
"What's going on?"

My mates all looked at me and Elijah spoke up,
"We can smell our sister all over you, what have you been doing?"
Nik was quick to butt in,
"Isnt it obvious dear Elijah, they have mated. Which brings us to the the point of when's my turn?"
"Ni-" I was about to say but was cut off by Kol,
"Darling, hows that fair. I wanted to be first!" He moaned to which I just hugged him.

I ignored the rest of the chatter and thought to myself.

How was I going to deal with these crazy, and most definately fucking horny, mates?

Elijah pov:

As soon as she walked in the room she smelt of Rebekah. I tried to stay calm but my inner beast was trying to get me to mark her and mate. It seemed that my brothers had the same things running through their mind because we all rushed at her at once. Rubbing our bodies against her so our scent was there. I lent down to her ear and growled,
"MINE, My Mate."
She shivered at the contact of my breath to her skin and started to wiggle to get out. Rebekah ended up convincing us to let go by saying we were suffocating her. That instantly got us off and now we were talking to her about why she smelt so much of Rebekah.

Kol pov:

She mated with Rebekah! Before me! I am hurt. The stench of my sister lingered all over her and I just wanted to claim her right there. I'd obviously have to punish her for picking my sister first. But, now I'm just really jealous. After rubbing my scent on her I moaned ag her for not picking me and my brothers started questioning her. Rebekah just stayed out of the way, knowing that if she grew near we would get possessive. Very possessive.

Klaus pov:

After I had rubbed my scent all over her my inner wolf was howling at me to take her to my room and mate right now. She asked what was going on and we all started bickering. I finally told her,
"We feel very possessive over you because-" I glanced at Rebekah and glared.
"because we can smell that you mated with Rebekah, so we are rubbing our scent onto you."

She looked at us and smiled.

Kylies pov:

"You guys dont have to be like that, you will all get the chance soon enough."
Kol and Klaus both grumbled and started hugging me again. I knew they wasn't gonna let go for a while.
Elijah just smiled at me but I could tell he was holding back from being like his brothers.

I spoke up
"If you wont let go can we atleast sit on the sofa?"
Instantly I was vampire sped onto the sofa, Klaus and Kol not letting go of me. Elijah soon joined them just at my legs, wrapping around them and resting his head on my thighs. I sighed as Rebekah laughed.

"Betcha wish we didnt get down and dirty now hmm?"
I playfully glared at her because my other mates held on tighter if that was possible. Rebekah words making them growl and whisper mine.

"Seeing as your gonna be their for a while, I'll put on gossip girl and go make you something to eat."
Rebekah said as she switched on the tv and walked to the kitchen.

I looked at the screen and whispered,
"Chuck is kinda hot."
That only got me into a worse situation as all three of my mates picked up something and threw it at the tv screen, breaking it completely.
They turned to me and growled obsessively to which I just looked at them innocently and kissed them on the noses.

Rebekah laughed from the other room,
"Even I heard that from in here sweet!"
I cursed to myself which made Elijah say,
"What your tone kylie."
I mumbled a sorry before waiting for my sandwich.

How was I suppost to deal with this?

Note: I'm sorry for not updating in a while but i spent about 2 days doing this because of my online school. I'll be trying to update more regularly. Let me know if you want another chapter like this. Also I was thinking about adding punishment like spanking but idk whether that would be too much. Let me know by leaving a comment!

Anywhooooo,
A like would be appreciated.
Comment anything you wanna see and have a good day or night idk.

Xoxo- Demi