Why me?

Kylie pov:

I woke up the next morning with a banging headache. I had the worst dream last night. I was mated to 4 vamp- wait? This isnt my room...
I get up and go to the toilet and wash my face. I wonder where i am?
I go back into the room to find a set of clothes to put on. Just a sweater and some leggins with some boots. I go to open the door. I open it to see the same 4 vampires from my dream staring at me. Oh god! It wasnt a dream, was it?

All of a sudden im engulfed into a giant hug which sends tingles shooting through my whole body. For some reason i had the urge to hug back so i did. They all cooed and stepped away. All except one.

Klaus said " leave the beauty alone will you Kol?"
"I dont want to let go. She smells so good!" Kol said sassily
I blushed hard at their comments which made them smirk in accomplishment.
Then Rebekah said to me "why are you being so quiet sweet?"
"Im just so confused." I blurted out
Elijah then said "shall we discuss it over breakfast?"
I nodded slowly and went to walk down the stairs but Kol wouldnt let go.
This is going to be a long day!

(30 mins later)

After prying Kol from around my waist i ran down the stairs quickly to smell bacon which made my belly rumble.
Then i heard Kol shout "im coming for you darling!" Which made me squeal and hide behind the sofa (couch for you americans)
I heard 4 sets of feet scurrying around and got nervous. I used my magic to give them each a note which said
'first 2 to find me gets to sit next to me for breakfast.'
Then i heard laughter and then silence. I thought they all left so i went to move a bit behind the couch only for klaus and rebekah to pounce on me as if i was their pray. I squealed and then all three of us started giggling.
Rebekah shouted " Ha Kol i found her you didnt!"
While Klaus just sat there with a bemused smile on his face.
Kol was pouting like a baby while Elijah was laughing at the state i was in after being jumped on.

(20 mins later)

Kylies pov:

"So let me get this straight."
They all nodded telling me to continue.
"Were all mates which means that im bonded to you and your bonded to me?"
Elijah spoke up "not fully bonded yet. We have to fully mate to be bonded."
"How." I asked dimly.
Kol went to speak but Rebekah cut him off " we have to do the deed."
I choked on my orange juice and looked at them with a shocked expression. I was still a virgin. Now ive got 4 people wanting to have sex with me? Jesus christ.

(An hour later)

We finished talking about all the mating stuff and we were now getting ready to go out to the grill when a loud knock followed by Damon and Stefans screams arrupted through the mansion.
Damon shouted " where is she! You better not have hurt her or else-"
I cut him off by shouting "in here!"
Before i could blink i was in a tight hug with 2 pairs of hands wrapped around me.

You could hear growls and snarls from my mates behind me. Geez. Overprotective much. Kol went to pounce on them when i grabbed his arm which instantly calmed him down.

Damon and Stefan gave me discusted looks as if u was in the wrong.
"Come Kylie. Back to the boarding house with me and Stefan." Damon said which made my mates growl and get into protective stances.
"Shes staying!" My mates saud in unison before going back to smothering me.
"Damon, Stefan, i cant leave. Ive found my mates like you did with Rose and Elena."
Stefan then shouted "you disgust me if your going to stay with these monsters!"
"I cant choose who my mates are stefan. Damon do you understand?"
"No. I want your stuff gone out of my house by tonight or its going in the bin. You've lost all trust i had for you!" Damon bellowed.

At these words my mates started getting angry and before i could do anything Damon and Stefan were kicked out and tears started spilling from my eyes. My mates heard me cry so they went to come comfort me but before they could i used a spell to teleport me to the grave yard where my dads grave was.

Klaus pov:

She ran away. I knew she would reject me. Im the big bad hybrid after all! Before i could let myself be consumed by sadness Rebekah spoke up
"Shes just sad. Shell be back soon."
Then Kol "yeah she did just get kicked out of her old house. Shell come back."

Elijah pov:

I had already left to go find Kylie because she was upset. Me and my siblings had already been waiting to ask if she wanted to move into our house with us but we didnt want to rush into things.
I was passing the grave yard when i smelt her scent mixed with mine which made me aroused. No. Bad elijah. Now's not the time. I found her lying up against a tomb stone with tear stains and a red nose. She was shivering so i instantly picked her up and vampire sped back to the mansion.

Rebekah pov:

I smelt my scent on my mate so i whizzed outside to see her in Elijahs arms. Me and kol had went to the salvatore boarding house and got all her belongings. Kol tried to go in her underwear cupboard but i caught him in the act. I instantly felt my pull towards he strengthen which makes me speed her up to the closest bed which was Klaus's room. I set her down in the bed after taking her shoes off. I kissed her head and then the boys walked in.

Kol pov:

Me and my brothers walked into Klaus's bedroom to see Rebekah kissing our mates head. We all kissed her head and lied down next to her making sure we all had some sort of contact with her to feel more safe. She was just so beautiful i couldnt help but fall for her. After all she does have some sass and a smirk whuch makes me want to take her right there and then. What do you expect? I can smell her arousal and see when she blushes. Anyway, my siblings slowly started falling asleep and i eventually nodded off but after saying
"I love you darling. Never think any different."

Vote, comment any storylines or reviews of my book! It really helps a lot.

Thanks- Demi