Again?...

The next morning

Kylie's pov:

I woke up to beams of sunlight hitting off my face. I groaned and tightly shut my eyes. I finally started blinking and adjusted to the light. Just as I sat up our of my bed I was called down for breakfast.

I ran down the stairs giggling to be met with a smiling Kol.
"Where is everyone?"
"Darling, do you really not manna be with me?" Kol said pouting.
"You know I don't mean it like that Kolyyyyy, I just wanna know."
"Well they went out for "business" and said I couldn't go because apparently I have a tenancy of messing things up" He said with in boredom.

I walked over to him and pecked him on the lips which instantly made him smile. It soon faded though when he was staring at my chest and neck. I was confused for a second and then I remembered.

"Shit...."

I tried to run back up the stairs just to be met by a large arm around my waist and me flying up into somebodies chest.

"Use that bloody mouth to cuss one more time, I dare you."

I instantly shut up and stopped struggling in Kols arms. He sped into the living room and threw my down into the middle of the sofa.

I was just sat there looking like a deer caught in headlights while Kol climbed onto of me and inspected my neck.

"Who?..." Kol whispered to be met with silence.
"Who did it Kylie?" He asked again, gripping my chin to make look into his eyes.

"Kla-"
I was cut off with his lips smashed onto mine.
I whined into the kiss, making Kol pick me up and flash to his bedroom, the sudden movement making me cuss.

"Fuck"

"Oh darling, I warned you. Let's use your mouth in a good way. "

Ha, you thought. 🙄🙄🙄Just clowned all you horny mfs. 🙃Anyway, next chapter will be, well... that. 👀
Thanks for reading!!
Please vote and comment any mistakes or story lines you would like.🥰

Xoxo- Demi❤❤