Full moon

Kylie pov:

Id just triggered my curse and Nik was preparing me for the pain that comes with shifting. I'm scared of what could happen to me or worse, death. I know, I over exaggerate, that's why Eli and Kol is helping me mentally prepare myself. While their doing that, Bekah has been shopping. Yes, I said shopping. Choosing an outfit for me to put on when i wake up. Classic Bekah, but that's what I love about her.

(3 hours later)

Kylie pov:

I slept for a while and i woke up to the sound of an engine and some whispering. I yawn slightly and hear 4 people coo, my mates.

I went to sit up to be met by Elis soft gaze. I quickly pecked him on the lips before turning around and sitting on his lap. I looked around to see my other 3 mates staring at me with jealousy. It was hard for me to share myself, but i didnt want to be ungreatful (Elena).

All of a sudden I felt a sharp pain in my shoulder which made me scream out. Instantly the car was stopped and I was in an instant in kols arms and sped to the lockwood cellar. Bekah never let go of my hand. Holding it as if there's no tomorrow. Elis stroking my hair and whispering sweet nothings in my ear. Kol was holding my other hand while giving me blood to try and ease the pain. I felt like I was about to die. Then all of a sudden the pain stopped and i was fine.

I looked down to see I had paws. White fluffy paws. I looked up to see a black wolf staring back at me. Nik. I looked around to see my other 3 mates staring into the cage in adoration. I knew I could hurt them, That's why they kept their distance, but i did want them close.

I jumped on Niks back which made him jump up quickly and bark playfully at me. Rebekah cooed while Kol and Elijah just smiled lovingly. Me and Klaus played for five minutes which ended up with me on my back pinned down while he licked my face. Brilliant. I got tired quickly which led to me snuggling up to Niks and falling asleep slowly.

Kol pov:

Shes beautiful. Her white fur, her cute ears. I loved her. I am in love with her. She soon fell asleep which led to Me, Rebekah and Elijah to go to sit on the nearby chairs. I'm going to dream about her all night.

Elijah pov:

Wow. I was watching her jump around with Klaus and it made me kind of excited. I don't know whether it's the happiness or love talking over. Either way im happy. When she calmed down I went and sat in a nearby chair and fell asleep instantly.

Klaus pov:

(Pretend Hope is Kylie)

I know I should be admiring her beauty right now but my wolf is telling me to mate. I can't yet. Shes never even had sex before, never meanwhile a wolf. I've  got to control myself. She cuddled into my side more which made me purr. I slowly nodded off after that. Shes the best thing to happen in me and my siblings life's. Even if it took 1000 years.