Hello Bekka.

*warning*
*this chapter will contain smut*
*I'll warn you before it happens. I got your back lol😉*

Kylies pov:

I woke up in the lockwood cellar and yawned. It was cold. Very cold. I looked down to see that I was fully naked and lying on a mattress in the corner. Nikky was lying next to me, as if he was my body guard, while the others were just outside the cage sleeping.

I went to get up to be pulled back down by Nikky trying to cuddle up to me. I woke him up quickly and told him i needed an outfit while very awkwardly covering my boobieeesss(😂, I had to). He simply replied
"Give me a second." To which I nodded. He gave me an odd look a s if he was wondering something. I was just very tired and in pain from the transition but I didnt wanna make him worry so I didnt say.
He passed me my clothes and turned around to which I nodded again but he couldn't see. I got dressed just in time for the others to wake up to which i finally spoke up
"I'm huuunnnggrrryyy!"
Followed by my belly grumbling.
My mates all laughed and we all went home to eat.

(4 hours later)

Kylies pov:

I was sitting on the sofa with my mates all watching spiderman. They all got jelous when I said Peter was hot and hadn't let go of me since. Literally being covered in 1000 year old vampires for a hour is quite exhausting.

Anyway suddenly all the boys got off of me and started all talking at the same time
"Calm down, one at a time."
I told them to which they all nodded
"We have to go out love but we will be back soon." Klaus said
"We have.... business to attend to Elskan, but call and we will be here." Elijah stated calmly.
"Darling, I dont want to leave you but my brothers are forcing me but..."
He cut himself off jumping onto me and hugging me tightly. Peppering me in kisses all over my face. He kissed me nose last and then smiled. I smiled back at him and nudged him off of me.
"Its fine guys I've got Bekkah"
I said quickly. Speaking of Bekah shes awfully quiet. I turned to see her smiling at me cutely in a trance almost. I snapped my fingers in front of her face.
"Heeelllloooo?" I joked
"What? Oh. I'm here. But yes, shes got mwah"
Bekkah said quickly and sassily.

All the boys groaned but gave me a kiss on the head and left slowly. I turned around to Bekah and she was right in my face.
"Were gonna have soooooo much fun!" She squealed
I giggled as she dragged me into her bedroom to try on clothes.

(An hour later)

Kylies pov:

(Its time for the spicy smut sceneee😈.
Just know this is the first time I've wrote one of these. Anywhoooo, enjoy!!😅)

Me and Bekah were lying on her bed we she turned over to me and smirked.
"Wanna play truth or dare?"
"Yessss!" I replied quickly.
"I'll go first." Bekah said.

"Truth or dare?"
"Truth."
"Oooo, have you.... ever kissed a girl?"
"Yes, you silly"
"Oh yeah, me again!"
"Well ok" I say and giggle.
"Truth or dare?"
"Truth again."
"Ok but you have to do a dare next."
"Oh god..."
"Have you ever done the dirty with a girl?"
"No, but I would." You replied honestly.
All of a sudden Bekah had a smirk on her face.
"Oooooo. Me one more time!" She said excited.
"Alright, dare or dare?"
"Well I have to say dare."
"Kiss me..."

I looked at her shocked but as she went to go and speak again my lips were already against hers and I was on top of her.

She asked for permission to enter my mouth but I declined so she slapped my ass and flipped us over.
"Dont forget who's the top of this relationship."
I giggled and kissed her again this time letting her tongue in my mouth.
She slowly started to lift my top over my head and I did hers. Once they were off she unclasped my bra and my nipples hardened at the cold air.
She took a second to take it all in.
"Beautiful. Every bit of you."
She started leaving kisses down my neck to my breasts ten my stomach which made me moan and her smirk.
She started caressing my boobs with her hands while she came back up to my face and started giving me love bites all over my neck. She quickly found my sweet spot and nibbled at it which made me moan louder than expected. I slowly took off her bra as she starts to pull down my leggings. I smirked as she gasped when I flipped us back over and started kissing her neck.
She moaned as I undone her shorts and pulled them off. We were both left just in our underwear and getting wetter by the second. I continued to kiss down her stomach and caress her breasts till she flipped up back over and said
"I hope your ready"
She slowly moved down to my underwear and took them off slowly.
She smirked at how wet they were and tossed them to the side. She told me it would hurt at first but it will be nice after so I nodded and sucked it up.
She made eye contact with me and slowly inserted her finger into my heat which filled me with pleasure but pain. She slowly moved in and out which made it feel even better as I let out a shaky breath. I moaned and suddenly the pain was gone. She inserted another finger and started moving at a gentle pace. I moaned softly but not too loud but she still heard and sped up. She was going fast which made me a moaning mess. I was gripping the sheets with my hands. My breath hitched in my throat when she started sucking on my clit. I instantly moaned which made her smirk but carry on.

I felt a knot start to build up in my stomach and my breathing started to spread up. I called out Bekah's name which she just nodded and said "Come on baby."
As if her words was a trigger I released and had my first ever orgasm. It felt so good and I couldn't stop moaning. Bekah cleaned me up down there with her tongue and came back up and kissed me. I smiled cheekily and said
"My turn."
To which she just smirked and kissed me again.

Note: I didnt add her doing it to Bekah because it would've been the exact same thing so I just done it one way.
Anyway I hope that isnt bad but it's the first time I have wrote anything like that so I can check that off of my list😂.
It took me long to post because I lost my account for a while lmao.
Anywhooo, vote, comment to tell me anything or message me.

Xoxo- Demi😘