High Strangeness

OKAY SO MANY PEOPLE HAVE SAID THAT THEY LOVE THIS FANFIC SO FAR AND I FEEL BAD ABOUT PUTTING THIS CHAPTER OFF:( IM SORRY TO ANYONE WHO WAS HOPING FOR A NEW CHAPTER SOONER I JUST HAD NO IDEAS!! I STARTED THIS A FEW MONTHS AGO SO IM SORRY FOR NOT FINISHING IT SOONER!

-AT TREETRUNKS HOUSE-
late at night

??? POV:

Tree Trunks snores filled the room while  mr.Pig and Tree Trunks slept.
Treetrunks and Mr.Pig held hands while sleeping. how cute.

Mr.Pig woke up, looked at Tree Trunks and smiled at her. He sat up and got tape.

Mr.Pig lifted her trunk and taped it to the top of her head to stop the snoring.
Once it work he smiled at her and went back to sleep.

...........
zzzz

..................

There soon was a glowing patch on the wall and a...alien came out and looked around. they then put their head under treetrunks pillow causing her to say
"Ooohh..! its youu!" she was smiling

the alien went out from under her pillow and said, "meh" in a happy voice, as it cant speak english. "meehhh!" Tree Trunks said back, soon enough the alien picked her up by her head and held her upside down while walking into the light.

As soon as she walked in she said, "Hii everyoneee" Her voice was in slow motion.

There were tons of aliens everywhere. As soon as she finished talking maybe 5 or 6 aliens went to her and hugged her while giving some kisses.

2 Aliens opened a curtain to reveal a green alien bug with some yellow elephants with a alien face.

"mmyyy babiess" Tree Trunks said revealing that she had alien babies.

There were 5 of the babies and they were all dancing happily.
The green bug was eating a giant carrot.

-BACK WITH MR.PIG-

??? POV:

cricket...
   cricket....

Mr.Pig woke up to see that Tree Trunks wasn't there.He was confused.

"Mash potatoe?" he said in a confused voice
He left their room to check the other rooms in the house
"Pie pie?"

He went to Sweatpeas room and he was sound asleep. he smiled then taped his nose up like Tree Trunks before...

"OK Bye!!" Tree Trunks had said. Mr.Pig heard and went back to their room.

"Hey, where'd you go?" He questioned
while Tree Trunks was smiling
"I-I think i was visited by aliens again. Every few years, they stop by to show me my hybrid children." Tree Trunks said happily.
"Haha...What?" Mr.Pig was confused.
"Dont be jealous of my alien consorts, Mr.Pig. I love you the most"
Mr.Pig chuckled and said, "alright sweety, love you"

Mr.Pig kissed Tree Trunks and turned off the lamp, "Hey so are you gonna come with me to Princess Bubblegums firework show?" Tree Trunks face changed from seeming happy to annoyed, " No, she wizzed on out wedding. Im sorry, but shes a fat fish in the sand."
"...i wanna see free fireworks, though, and i want you to come with me" Mr.Pig said in a happier voice.
"Eh, all right." Tree Trunks responded

and so they went to sleep.

-AT THE TREEHOUSE-
IN THE MORNING