What happened..? p.2

??? POV:

Thats when they said something..........
.......................................

"Hey Y/n!! There you are" this guy smiled and walked up to give Y/n a hug.

Y/n snapped back into reality and pushed this grass guy away softly

"Who are you? WHAT are you?" you asked in a confused, defensive-ish tone
"what do you mean? its me, Finn" he said in a confused voice.

"What..?" you step back

"whats going on Y/n?" he sounded hurt and confused
This grass Finn looked genuinely hurt.

Y/n felt a bit bad. They looked down and said, "You must be the grass guy human Finn i guess told me about?"
Y/n sounded freaked out and confused. They were just looking down instead of looking at grass Finn.

"I- I-..." he paused for awhile...but he then said, "Im sure we are all confused so let me get us drinks Y/n" he sounded like he felt bad for freaking Y/n out..

Y/n moved out of the way and looked at the grass Finn while going next to the couch, right next to the wood BMO was hiding in.

Y/n watched as he opened the fridge to get juice. he picked up the juice, that seemed to be orange juice? grass Finn
tripped and spelt it all.

Y/n started walking toward him and said, "Here! let me-" but he cut them off and said, "NOPE! i gots it" he went to get the soap and other cleaning supplies. unfortunately he got the liquid soaps and powered stuff and of course tripped on the orange juice getting cleaning supplies everywhere.

You looked at the mess and offered to help once again, "Hey..!if i could just-"
"nope! nope! im a hero i can get all this right- here ill- ill- ill play some uh- ILL PLAY SOME MUSIC! Y-YEAH!" he rushed over to the record player and accidentally broke a few of the records "i...here ill play this one instead-" he said as he put a random record in.

By the look of his face he didnt like the song to much but then he looked at the mess and looked stressed- confused and just overall upset.. "U-UM- LET ME JUST- " he started running around making a mess by trying to help...

BMO was crying and talking to Finn on the phone.

"HEY HOTSHOT-" BMO continued to yell at Finn and cry. you heard jake yelling from the phone but you couldn't make out any words.

Soon enough you got tired of seeing the grass Finn making a mess of the treehouse

"Hey, stop saying no to me, you know i just want to help you, right?" you said walking cautiously to the grass boy.

grass Finn could tell you were still a little scared and looked down in embarrassment

"im sure today has been- very stressful and confusing for you, and i can see why youre..really flipping out." you took a step closer to him and smiled softly at him.
the grass boy looked up at you and madd eye contact. he quickly looked back down and seemed disappointed in himself

"i messed up..." He had said under his breath, "Im...im so sorry Y/n"

Y/n went closer and hugged him in an attempt to comfort the grass boy. he seemed shocked.

but before you stepped away you heard Jake say "HEY WEEDY"
"hey man..just let us be like this for a bit..." he said sounding upset
"NO WAY MAN! YOU SCARE BMO YOU GUNK UP MY MOMS RECORDS"

"IM OKAY" BMO had yelled while crying still.

Jake then continued, "ANDD WHaaaT HAVE YOU DONE WITH Y/N?" the grass Finn stepped away from Y/n and Y/n looked at Finn. Finn looked..confused, lost in thought, "COME ON FINN" Jake yelled, "Im...still trying to process this" then made eye contact with Y/n. He quickly looked away tho..