What happened..? part 1

QUICK AN, i forgot how the episode goes so ima have to change some stuff possibly- sorry ab that🚶💨

italics = thoughts
———————————————————

??? POV:

It was another normal day for Y/n, as they were  Finn and Jakes maid. well they didnt think of them as one, but they did. they always stayed and never went with them on adventures. Y/n choose to do the cleaning while they went out.

Y/n really didnt mind, as they use to be Princess Bubblegums maid, She had made you out of the best bubblegum she could find. she didnt want you like the other bubblegum people....

But once Princess Bubblegum realized Finn and Jake could use help around the treehouse after Jake told her of course, Y/n agreed to helping out with them.

Finn did find it a bit weird since you guys are only a year apart, but he didnt mind since they didnt have to do as much cleaning. as for jake, he couldnt care less since he didnt have to do the cleaning anymore.

———————————————————

??? POV:

RRRRRIIINGGGG
RRRRRIINGGGGG

Y/n heard the phone going off

Usually there arent calls when Finn and Jake are out

Y/n checked the caller, and it was PB, other known as Princess Bubblegum.

"Oh..Hello Princess, usually there arent calls when its only me and BMO here..Did anything happen?" Y/n said i a soft and confused voice

Princess Bubblegum then said, "well-" then she paused...

"Well..Y/n- Finn and Jake may not come back until they are better...If you would like to know-" she said in more of a serious voice

"wait..something happened to them? a-are they okay?please tell me they're okay."
Y/n sounded very worried, and they were..Finn and Jake are her closest friends, why wouldn't they be worried?

"would..you like me to put you on the phone with Finn? Jake is still asleep."

You then replied quickly with, "y-yes if course! Well as long as Finn doesn't mind?"

BMO in the backround was just sitting on the table worried, as he was able to hear that something happened.

Princess Bubblegum smiled, even tho you couldn't see her and said, "Im sure he wont mind Y/n, please give me a moment while i transfer the call to the phone in his room."

While Y/n was waiting, she bit her lip out of worry.

a few minutes later

??? POV:

"Hey!! Y/n!!
Finn said in a happy voice, you then replied quickly with,
"Hello Finn! What happened with you and Jake? I want every detail. ARE YOU OKAY?"

"ive told PB what happened a few times already, but i dont mind explaining it to you. so what happened was..."

Finn had told you how Susan went crazy and kicked Jakes butt