Whats going on?

hey everyone[happy] Hope you're enjoying this fanfic so far! anyways sorry for the slow updates again lol i've been just hanging out with family n stuff so uh yeah.

I'd also like to say im thinking of writing another adventure time fanfiction so if you have any recommendations for characters lmk!

here's the characters im thinking of writing about

•Tiffany Oiler OR Tiffany with the undertaker job in the new Adventure Time (gender neutral reader or male reader)
•Ice Finn (gender neutral reader)
•Lemongrab (male reader)
•Flame Prince (male reader)
•another Fern x reader (different plot) (male reader this time)

Those are the characters im thinking of writing about! if you have any character recommendations jusg comment ot smth. if you just want a oneshot I have a oneshot book. Okay thats all, enjoy this chapter!

————-

Your POV:

what the.....

.....

Did I fall asleep?

...

What happened??

"Do you think they're awake??"

I know that voice

"Their eyes are opening!"

That's another voice I know

??? POV:

Y/n's eyes fluttered open as they sat up.
They were laying on the ground as if they passed out.

When they looked at around they saw they was a green boy and a gingerbread-like robot?

"Whats going on..?" Y/n rubbed their face with their hands as everyone looked at them.

"Hiya buddy! Whats your name?" The green one asked, Y/n of course noticed his voice, "Fern? What are you talking about?" Y/n's vision was blurry as they just woke up, they didn't get a clear look at everyone.

"Fern? Who's Fern? I'm Fun!!" As
Y/n's sight was coming back to them they got a better look at the two that were in the room with them, "Fun..? Fern, what are you talking about? And why are you a candy person? What's going on?" Y/n was looking at the two with a confused face, "Did one of PB's experiments go wrong?" They then noticed that the treehouse was made of candy, "Am I going crazy..." Y/n whispered to their self.

"You silly billy bean! Everythings always been candy!" A worm crawled onto Y/n's leg, "You should know, you're made out of bubblegum! Just like the tower!"

"Shelby?" Y/n couldn't understand what was happening, "That's me! Shelby the worm, the GUMMY worm!"

Y/n got up and looked out of the closest window, everything was made out of candy.

"What....Everythings candy? How did this even..." Y/n was talking to their self for a few seconds then Fern popped up behind them and put his hand on their shoulder, "Hey friend, I don't understand why you're confused but things have always been like this! Maybe you have some sort of memory loss? I mean you haven't told us your name, maybe you forgot that to?!" Y/n looked at him with a confused face, "So
you seriously don't remember? This isn't a prank?"

"Nope! So are ya gonna spill the beans?" Fun asked with smiling, "My name is Y/n..!" They then turned to what use to be Neptr, "Uh...Whats your name?"

"Im Nectar, the little robot!" He said happily, "Alright Nectar, Shelby, and Fun..Okay...Well, i'm gonna go to my room and get ready to find the princess because I dont see my sword anywhere. Bye—-!" Y/n started to leave but then Fun grabbed their hand, "Hey wait Y/n! That was your sword? I know EXACTLY where it is, follow me!"