Adventure Time! Y/n and Fern addition

THE NEXT DAY, AT THE TREEHOUSE

??? POV:

tweet
       tweet

tweet

It was 9 in the morning.
  Usually Y/n wakes up later/earlier but they were VERY exited for adventuring. They were making themselves breakfast currently but then Neptr came in and started a conversation, "Hey Y/n, have you seen BMO?" Y/n was confused, "I thought BMO was with you?"

Neptr replied quickly, "Nope! I haven't seen BMO since you guys went to say goodbye to Finn, Jake, and Susan."

"Well..I guess we should go looking for BMO, huh?" Y/n then realized something, "Hey, thats an adventure! Wanna go look for BMO with me, Neptr?" Neptr quickly replied, "Would I!? Oh my gosh! Let me prepare myself!" Neptr was very happy about finally going on a adventure. He then zoomed off to who knows where to prepare himself.

I should let Fern know that BMOs missing huh? Y/n thought, my breakfast is done, I guess i'll bring it with me up there. Hopefully he's awake.

————————

ON THE ROOF OF THE TREEHOUSE

??? POV:

Y/n had quickly made their way up to the top of the treehouse with their breakfast.

  "Hey Fern, you awake?" They asked, soon after Fern popped out of the leaves and was sitting down.
Fern then looked at Y/n and said, "Whats up?" They sat down next to him while still holding their plate of breakfast and said, "BMOs missing. Neptr said he hasn't seen him since yesterday, wanna come with us to try and find them?"

Y/n took a bite of their food as Fern answered, "Oh yeah, of course." He turned his head to Y/n, "But BMO could be anywhere to be completely honest. I mean he does whatever he wants."
...
"Thats true..but it wont hurt to look around plus Neptr seems really exited to go with us."

Fern then asked, "So, when will this adventure start?!" He sounded less tired, "Probably after I eat, want me to come get you once I finish?"

"Actually i'll go down with you, that way you don't need to come back up here!" Fern and Y/n then got up and went down to the living room.

——————-

After Y/n finished eating they decided to leave the treehouse and head towards the Candy Kingdom. BMO was with PB for awhile yesterday, maybe he just stayed the night?

  They quickly made it the the Candy Kingdom while having small conversations. Neptr mostly talked about how happy he was to finally go on an adventure.

Soon enough they made their way to the princess, "Hey PB!! Have you seen BMO? We haven't seen him since yesterday so we figured he might be with you"
  Princess Bubblegum was a little confused, "Huh? He said he was going home yesterday before he left. I thought he was just at the treehouse since he wasn't there to say bye to Finn, Susan, and Jake."

"Whaat? So BMO isn't here? I guess we really will go on a adventure to find him" Y/n said happily as they turned to Fern, "Let's go find BMO"

——————-

  When they first began their search they started around the treehouse.
"BMO!!"
                    "BMO"
   "BMO!"

Everyone was shouting BMOs name in hopes of finding him.
  But they didn't.

Next they decided to check then Ice Kingdom, of course on the way there they shouted BMOs name.

Slowly but surely, they made their way to the Ice Kingdom. "BMO!!" Y/n yelled out hoping they had finally found the lost robot boy.
They were near where Ice King lived at this point..Like right outside of this castel.