Seventh ~ NighT

Tsugihamara High School is considered to be a public school in Tokyo, funded by the government. Therefore, it wasn't very hard to get the nobles in.

Sophia Ascart, who was Sasaki Atsuko at the moment, toured the nobles and commoner around campus.

But, as they were not from this world, they had some questionable properties that made heads turn.

"Oh my gosh, is that guy's hair white? Dyeing hair is forbidden right?" A student questioned another, making Alan hunch his shoulders and quietly mumble, "It's silver."

"Either way, your hair color is not allowed." Mary whispered back.

"I have never seen a redhead before! Is it dyed?" Another student's voice reached their ears, making Mary fume.

"It's natural-!" She grumbled to herself.

"I'm surprised that no one's commenting on Nicol yet." Geordo smirked.

"He's so pretty-!"

"You jinxed it." Nicol glared, feeling contempt at the fact that he was most likely going to be looked at many times.

"You're welcome." Geordo replied.

"Your homeroom class is at Room 304, same as me, but our schedules will not be the same, so let's head to the Student Affairs Office to get your class schedules." Sophia told them as they rounded a corner and approached said office.

Sophia opened the door and the nobles were greeted with the cold air of an air conditioner.

"Good morning, Setsuki-sensei!" She greeted.

"Good morning, Sasaki-san." A woman in her late thirties greeted back. "I assume these are the transfer students from America?"

"Yes! Our parents were friends and their school had an exchange student progam, and they chose Japan." Sophia explained as she sat down on the couch, beckoning the rest of the nobles and commoner to follow.

"I read through your records and apparently, your school allows you to dye your hair. Unfortunately, we don't allow that so we sincerely ask you to return your hairs to their natural color." Setsuki-sensei pointedly looked at Alan and Mary.

"We apologize, Setsuki-sensei but for the sake of our hair health, dyeing our hair is only allowed by our hair stylist every six months. We dyed our hair three months prior." Mary explained.

Setsuki-sensei hummed. "Okay, but be sure to return it in three months."

"Understood." Alan nodded.

"Okay, other than that, I have no more questions." She spoke, bringing out six paperbags. "In here are your uniforms, please change into them before you enter class. You may store your clothing in your lockers; the keys with the number are already in the paperbag, along with your class schedules."

"Thank you very much." Maria smiled as she and the nobles took their paperbags.

"I hope that your stay in Tsugihamara High School is pleasant." Setsuki-sensei smiled back. "Good day to all of you."

The nobles and commoner, now students, stood up and bowed in unison before the turned to exit.

Ater Alan got out, Setsuki-sensei stood up before Sophia could exit. "Wait a moment, Sasaki-san." She said. "May I ask if the readhead boy that came before you is acquianted with you?"

"Redheaded boy?" Sophia blinked. "No, I don't know him. Mary is the only redhead that is with me."

"Is that so? Well, okay. That is all. If you can, say hello to the monkey child for me. I heard she got into detention again." She jokingly said.