Part three I forgot what else to name the chapters :,>

~Mikes POV~

After a while there mom yelled dinner's ready there moms fiancee who is at the table was deaf so they explained how he could speak and know what people said sometimes "Hello, Mrs. Wilder." Michael had said to your mother "Hello, who might you be??" Michael remembered the last name you told him to use and said; "I'm Mike shmidt." her mom seemed so calm and kind she was handing out what I think is corn bread and.. Steak! I was about to eat but then her mom asked if I wanted to do blessings I said yes because I did not want to be rude to Y/N's family Y/N gave me a 'Sorry for not telling you' smile I said "God is great, God is good. God we thank you for our food. Amen." the blonde haired siblings where fighting each-other Y/N's mom was fighter with her fiancee witch I don't even know about. and Y/N seemed so quiet while she was eating

"So, I'm guessing all this is normal for you?" I watched Y/N as they gave there three pet dogs her Steak. "Yep, espicially the arguing Mikey.." Y/N seemed some-what sad but I don't think anyone really noticed but I could read them as if they where a book. "Y/N, what's wrong??" I asked "Nothing, why?" They looked at me with a fake smile, "We need to talk after dinner, ok?" I asked "Mk." They replied

~After dinner brought to your little brother screaming at your big sister!~

When we walked into Y/N's and there brother's room we went onto the two top bunks and I said "Why do you hide your emotions from everything and everyone..?" Y/N's eyes widened that I could tell they faked emotions. "I don't fake my emotions..!" It was so obvious to me but there little brother was playing call of duty not seeming to care about it even though he had no headphones on "Y/N tell me, please.." Y/N then showed there emotions and it was anger, and then sadness.. "I don't fake my emotions Mikey.. I swear...." I replied to them saying "Please.. Y/N stop lying.." I was so worried that if they kept hiding there emotions something would happen "Well, it's not like my little brother thinks that I care about anyone's life.. For goodness sake, I acted as if I didn't care that my mom fell down the stairs.."

"Y/N.. I know you care about your family very deeply..!" I hugged Y/N knowing that they where about to cry if I didn't hug them by then "Mikey.." Y/N began crying on my shoulder. there big sister witch I believe is Maggie came in and saw the whole thing happened and said "Thank you for helping my little sis/brother feel better.. They struggle with a lot of things, please keep her happy when I'm not around to make Y/N feel better.." I knew they didn't mean death but I understood that she met as in when she isn't near her little brother/sis to keep them calm.

When it was 11:30 Y/N's mom's fiancee said it was time for everyone to go to bed. Y/n's brother fell asleep and Y/N pulled out a computer and started reading a 'FNaF one shot's' book on something called Wattpad.

"Shouldn't you be asleep??" I asked Y/n they flinched obviously startled by the sudden noise. "I can't sleep.." I looked at the time it was 11:40 "Y/n its been like 10 minutes!" I saw Y/n curse under there breath and they sighed "Fine." They said closing there computer and hiding it behind there body pillow layed down after thirty minutes they fell asleep.

"Wake up Y/n!!" I told He/she "What..?!" They asked "Don't we need to go back to the universe my dad's in." I asked "Oh crap! I forgot!!" We ran to raejewl park and went into my universe my dad saw us walking to the house while he was looking for us and said "Good heavens! I've been looking for you two!" me and Michael sighed "Hey, Mr. Afton!" Y/n said to my dad. "May we talk??" My dad nodded saying yes we got to my house and I heard the chatter from the garage (BTW MICHAEL KNOWS ABOUT ZE REMNENT) "Mr. Afton, I know about the child murders the Remnent and everything, but.. I am not going to expose you to anyone.." I heard the chattering thirty minutes later I heard screaming from Y/n and a few sobs Y/n came back, but not my dad. "Y/n, what happened..?" I saw a hand-mark of my dads on there face "Nothing happened.." I could tell they where lying once again. "Y/n stop lying please!! Stop lying to me!!" Y/n was next to me and just begin sobbing I hugger them and said "Shh.. It's ok, let it all out." I knew Y/n wasn't really someone to cry but I wasn't suprised, if I where hit in the face to the point where it left a mark I would've cried too.. "Y/n what did my dad do to you..?" I asked while still hugging them "..Yo- You're father said for me to remember the mark as a reminder to not expose him to the police." I looked at them as they where still crying I was honestly suprised my father said he would never hit someone! But- he did.. "What else did he do?" Y/n sighed and said "I need to go back to my universe.." Obviously avoiding my question "Y/n, please tell me why you need to go to your universe.." Y/n looked at me and sighed again and said "I need to go to my dad's for the weekend your welcome to come if you want.. But warning I have a stepmom and a baby sister the stepmom is somewhat kind but mainly rude, my baby sister who actually is a toddler and cannot speak yet is actually one of my favorite siblings if I do not include my big sister." I felt bad that Y/n's parents where divorced they didn't tell me till now, "I'll come with you as long as you promise me you'll stop lying to me." Y/n nodded ok to me and we went back to the raejewl park we switched universes with and walked to there house Y/n said wait because they had to take a shower and get ready to go to there dad's.

~30 minutes later brought to you by Mike speaking to your sister in the story~

Y/n walked out the bathroom and was wearing a purple shirt and a hoodie around there waste saying Love and a pair of blue jean pants a little later I was in the car with Y/n there sister brother, and there dad I was bored and was looking out the window of the Durango Y/n was playing on there iPhone and I was watching them play on it on a app called 'Gacha Club' a while later we got to Y/n's dad's house it was yellow and it had a white storage thing or something a tranpoline and a fence that cows weren't in so obviously I was amazed by seeing so many cows and then my eyes layed on a little girl crying trying to get to the swing while who I believed was Y/n's step-mom bringing Y/n's little sister who Y/n said to be Brynlee and the woman to be Amanda.

Y/n walked past Amanda and straight into the house, I followed right next to Y/n and got in the house and followed Y/n to a room with a purple bed on the floor a bunk bed and a messy room there was a insigna T.V on a dresser a bunny witch I presumed had candy (yes its from easter) a purple dragon like Finger Monkey a My Little Pony piggy bank and more.

"Welp, this is my room you can have the bottom bunk my brother can sleep on the bed on the floor and I'll sleep on the top." I nodded Y/n pulled out a computer that wasn't the one they brought and realized it was her uncles computer.

LOL. sorry that I ended the story anyways heres some more detail about what your room looks like!!

Your room has a red blanket on the boddom bunk also a pink camofloged pillow that says 'DUCK DYNASTY" and it had no sheet on the bed your dresser had a lot of clothes sticking out and there was a lamp where the holder on it was shaped like paris there is an old dream catcher that looks like it was just bought a 'Doc Mc Stuphants' poster the top bunk also has a FNaF pillow but a poofy white and gray blanket a 'Toilet-Bound Hanako-Kun' blanket no sheet a unicorn plush a Saint' Patrick's Day teddy bear the other dress in your room had one white jewelry box and also a black on a few books a pencil case a eye contact solution bottle a dalmation statue a baby bottle shaped piggy bank next to it there was a box full of items at the top of it it had a giant sky dive Monkey plush wearing goggles and a red hat over it was a clock that was build-a-bear themed and a kitten poster that said mathew there was a closet in your room and next to it there was a 'Eat, Sleep, Love' poster. Thats all the details for your room you can change them and stuff and if you want detail about the room you share with your brother at your moms in the story tell me!!