Chapter nine : )

~Flashback~

~Glitchy Boi's POV~

There was a G/p (Gender pronoun) Child that randomly appeared, I knew they where from reality so, why not make a deal with them even though if they are aware of what I can do. I teleported in front of the kid and said "Hello, would you like to make a deal?" they replied to me and said "No. I just wanted to come to this universe, but what kind of deal?" I said "Well, you are allowed to come to this reality whenever you want but if you tell anyone from this universe OR you're universe you will be trapped in this universe forever." The child smiled and nodded "I do not want to go back to the hell I'm from so deal." They shook my hand oh t̷̛̘͚̱͚̄̂͒̎͜͠Ḧ̵̡̢̧͓̤͉̞̜́̑͘ͅͅį̸͍͎̺͚̣͈͓̣̼̽̔̒͠͠ŝ̵̨̙̠͗́́͘ ̷̧̢̹̤̝̉ẁ̴͉̫͈̟͚̾͌̓̽͌͋͜͠I̶̬͔̺͂̽͋L̵̟͈̼̜̀͜Ļ̷̭̳͎͔̱̀́̑͗͆̌̅͒l̸͕͉̪͌̀͝l̷͇̪͕̼͕̬̰̯̩̔͛͝ ̵̨͔̖͚̘̤̲̲̟̇̔͗͂́͐͜b̴̥͉̹͙̤̦̮̼͚͐͐̾̈E̸̦͙̝̟̒̐̃͌̈́̕͠͠͠͝é̷̛̥̱̦͈̖͙͓͎̺̳̈́̓́E̸̺̣͂̂̓̊̆͆ ̶̫̲̻̲̫͈̾̍͛̊͐̌̋́̕̚ḟ̴̛̛͓̰̦̱̙͛̌̚͜Ú̴̖̽̈̅͊̊̓ͅn̸̢͚̭̳̱͍̳͊͝N̴͇͗͗̏͗̓n̸̬̈́͗̎͌!̵̧̺̝̟̜̮̍̓̾̾̽͐͑͘͠͝ͅ     it will be exciting there friend was with them actually there friends name was Lilly!! She called Y/n a idiot for making a deal with me but they called me a GLITCHBITCH!?

~END OF FLASHBACK MICHAELS POV (By the way you and Michael are le married because yes it was a long time skip >:))~

I was walking in the kitchen and saw Y/n looking at a paper that said 'Adopt a kid!' on it g/p looked like they really wanted a kid (if your a girl just pretend you can get pregnant sorry.. I know it sounds idiotic) Y/n looked at me and said "Can we adopt a kid?" it seemed they really wanted a kid so I said yes.

~LONG TIME SKIP TO WHEN YOU OFFICIALLY ADOPTED A KID WITH MICHAEL BECAUSE IM A LAZY DUMB BUT~

Me and Y/n where making breakfast for our three wonderful kids, Angel, Elizabeth.. And Charlotte, yep two people I use to know before they died one of them my sister and the other my dads friends daughter. (sorry if there your name, also Angel is 8 Elizabeth is 11 and Charlotte is 15) It had been 5 years sense we adopted them there all siblings actually, I told Y/n that we could only adopt 1one but g/p said that it would be horrible to separate them.

Though for a few months Y/n has been distant and has been at my dads workshop saying that g/p had to help him fix Freddy, or that they where making endo-skeletons.

~Time skip William's POV~

Y/n has been telling me that GlitchTrap, my brother Vincent. (This is a AU if Y/n never came William's brother would've gave up his soul in the suit for William to go on and posses it) "I know Michael suspects something else! But I'm scared to tell him why I can't go back to my universe!!" I sighed and said to Y/n "Listen, Michael will understand. And sense you do usually help with the animatronic stuff then he will probably understand, I get that Vincent has been threatening your life and you want to be there for Michael and your kids. But you have to tell Michael and I will tell my brother to stop ok..?" I asked them and g/p actually agreed for once and said thank you and went off to tell my son

~Michaels POV~

Y/n texted me saying they where on there way home, so it was time too confront them about why they've been so distant with me. When they got here I confronted them "Hi Michael!" G/p says in there normal tone of voice I said "Hello, Y/n.. Why have you been so distant...?" Y/n sighed and replied to my question "I'm sorry Mikey.. Come to the bedroom I'll tell you.." Y/n's mood seemed dull for some reason. When we got to my room they said "So you remember that man I spoke to on the phone before you met Lilly??" I nod my head yes "Well, he's been threatening my life Michael. Your father is the only person aware and has been trying to convince me to tell you but I was to scared.. I'm sorry.. William said he would tell him to not kill me.." It took me a few moments to process it till I began fearing for the love of my life's life!! I hugged them tighter than I ever had, I began crying into there shoulder before I said "Why didn't you tell me Y/n?! If you told me at the begganing we could've sort things out!!" I said but not where the kids could hear because I knew they where listening behind the door because they think we're fighting.

~AUTHORS POV~

The kids heard nothing no yelling or anything and the oldest said "Elizabeth, Angel. It's obvious there not fighting mom and dad never fight. It's obvious there speaking about something. And dad knows when we're trying to listen to what there saying, and so does mom. So there's no use in trying to eaves drop. Now lets go to bed! I don't want mom and dad to get mad at us for staying up late on a school night." Elizabeth and Angel nodded in return to there big sister Charlotte Angel hugged Charlotte and so did Eli they all went to bed.

~Time skip to 5:00PM the next day the kids went to there friends houses also Michaels POV~

Y/n told me that the threats stopped and I decided it would be funny to fluster them, and said "Ok, but if you're lying you will be punished~" Even though y/n knows that we don't have sex nor' do we plan to they're face grew red and they said "M- MIKE!!! YOU ASSHOLE!" I chuckled still keeping my voice seductive and said "I'll fuck you in the ass~" Y/n walked up and wacked me in the head but they didn't stop me it's hilarious though. So I said "Aw, is kitty mad?~" They mumbled a 'shut up' that's when I realized I made them mad and said in a non' seductive voice "I was just kidding!" and hugged them and whispered in there ear "But.. Nobody is aloud to have my true love!" Y/n wasn't flustered about that for it's something I do all the time it was soon 9:00PM and I forced them to go to sleep they hugged me the entire time and when they fell asleep I knew I'd be trapped when I wake up.

-̸̡̦̩͎̮͔͗̀̏̄͒̋̍̏͝-̵̼̜̠̙̜͚͚͎̈́͝-̷̜̤̰͕͔̯̓̈́͆-̵͙̘̭̲̫̥̬͉̦́͋̎̆͑͜͠͠͠-̶̢̧̥̞̐͝-̴̤̃̿̍̇͝-̴̨͇͖̣̯͕̮͙͚̇̂̓̇̑̀́̀͝-̷̧̪͈̰͍͙̥̭̙͇̕-̸̧̞̠̬̳͎̟̺͚̅͊̅͒͗̚͜-̸͉̱̱͈̮̮͋-̶̨̧̮̟̬̼͚̾̊͂͑̀͑͝͠-̵̨̈-̶̘͔͚̙̙͕̼̖̞̏̄͂̂-̴̡͔̝̹́͝-̷̯̟̺̬̾̓͑̈́̊͆́-̷̱͍̬̪͂͊̉̽̋͝͝-̶̡̛̰̪̻̠̿̍͌̒͋̓̈́͝͠-̶̧̨̢̨̧̯̩̮͊͑̊-̴̯̣̼̣̦̖̹̤͔͔̏-̴̧̛͚̘̟͙̖̗͇͗͛̑͜-̸̛̛̮̝̄̈̔̚-̷̧̼͓̗̫̭̃̊͆͝-̷̧̛̼͇̫͉̝͕̃-̴̨̡̺͈̞̈̿̿̔̄̾ͅͅ-̵̨̹̜̠͙̂-̵̡͇̞̍̎͑̎̏͛̄̔-̶̡̩̿̕-̵̨̞̩̭̈́̄͒̒-̷̪̥̬̭̟̇-̴̡̺̻̳͖͈̫̃̐̔̒͑͂͛̂̐-̶̳͕̮̯̪̱͎̎ͅ-̵͙͕̳͖͈̯͓̺̩̲̔̇̀́̏̌̾͘͝-̷̻̩̙̤̞͚̿̃̈͘͘͝-̶̧́̃-̴̡͕̯͔͇͘

Hello! I'm very sorry for not posting!! Put down any ideas for the next chapter I really love hearing your opinions!!