~Keeping William from dying~

(Ok! so quick A/N you have to copy and paste my social medias, you don't have to follow me because I know not everyone has instagram TikTock etc. Anyways onto the story!)

~Michaels POV because why not~

Me and Y/n were talking at Breakfast At Barney's (Its a 80's restaurant XD) We mostly spoke about how to stop my fathers death "Wait, Michael what is the date?" I looked at Y/n and said "February 17th 1989." Y/ns eyes widened "Michael, Mr. Afton's gunna die today! We have to save him."
~You and Michael hidden somewhere in the Fazbear(fnaf1) location and William walked in~

My das was running  towards the Spring-Bonnie suit that was when Y/n ran after him i then sprinted after them Y/n was stomping the spring-lock suit in front of my dad.. Y/n they seemed like they had no emotions while doing so.... Y/n said "Y'all are gonna live in my universe now." I was somewhat chill with it while my dad kept complaining they literally dragged my dad to there universe.
~this means;(;'༎ຶٹ༎ຶ') as I'm time skip)
Y/n lazily brought us to a house they said "Ok so this is usually where I go when I run away, you can use it. BUT IF YOU BREAK ANYTHING, I WILL THROW YOU OUT A WINDOW-" I gave Y/n a 'ok' while my dad was asleep at the couch and Y/n shown me a room that looked exactly like Chris's I guess to go with the video game because I am part of it. So it did make me feel a little happy to feel like Chris was still alive though it was sad that he wasn't.. But I guess it was good to know that Y/n let me sleep in a bed instead of a couch like my dad -..
(;'༎ຶٹ༎ຶ')
Y/n came back the next day humming 'All stay strong we live eternally all is well in the..' but when they saw I heard them my dad was to seeming suspicious of them so we asked Y/n to show some videos of us and then they shown us the song of the tune they where humming.. My dad said "Why the hell would someone want to be immortal!?" Y/n responded by saying "People who ask more questions than my little brother when it was his first time watching Harry Potter." My dad was mad but then he said "which of us where your favorite..?"
"Hmm.. Most definitely Mikey!" I smiled remembering when Elizabeth and Chris would call me that...
(;'༎ຶٹ༎ຶ')
"Hey, Mikey?" Asked Y/n I replied with a 'hm' and they said "If I told you I liked you what would you say??"
(HAHA OMG YOU THOUGHT I WANST GOING TO LEAVE A CLIFFHANGER *WHEEZES LIKE A DEMON* OMG HARJDNGDJDOSI)
Words: 485