"Wait..? WHAT?!"

"Hmm.. I would say I liked you too?" Michael replied blushing deeply, (*ME SITTING IN THE LIVING ROOM WHILE MY BROTHER WATCHES ME TYPE* "I HAVE NO LIFE-")  "I mean more than just friends, I mean like a 'Boyfriend Boyfriend/Girlfriend' Realationship!" I said. Michael was blushing even more than ever I was feeling me face burning more and more I now realize what I said.. Michael looked up and said "Well, I like you that way too." (Now my baby sis is looking at my computer AHH- SHE STOLE MY PHONE- ASDKLHDSALKJDSAL) I looked at Michael and he was giving me the 'I'm telling the truth' face.

(;'༎ຶٹ༎ຶ')

~THIRD PERSON POV~

It has been a while sense Y/n and Michael have been official Michael hasn't told his dad yet and you didn't wanna go back to your universe ever again more like Glitch-trap wouldn't let Y/n because Y/n decided to let Michael come to your universe and you told him. "Hey Michael.." Michael responded with a 'hmm' "Do you think we should tell your father about us being together??" Michael looked at Y/n and said 'sure' in response Y/n asked when and he said "Invite my dad to a coffee shop say I'm going to be there" Y/n nodded in response and called William and told him to be there at 7:30 it was 7:05 at the moment.

(;'༎ຶٹ༎ຶ')

Y/n and Michael got there at the same time as William people were staring at Michael with terrified faces and then there eyes shot at Y/n and there eyes went wide in fear, people started whispering Y/n took notice of how Michael was feeling uncomfortable and gave Michael a assuring hug.

When Y/n's, Michael's, William's coffees and (Tea/coffee) "So what did you and Michael wanna talk about Y/n?" Y/n sighed loudly and so did Michael "We're dating." Y/n and Michael Chorused (I FORGOT HOW TO SPELL!) William's Eyes widened "Wait, WHAT?!?" Y/n and Michael looked at the confused as hell William, Y/n sipped there (Tea/Coffee) William then seemed happy for Michael (.^. "I wished my dad smoiled more") "I'm so happy for you, Michael." Michael looked as if he had saw a ghost "-Also, Y/n don't treat my son the way I did." Y/n smiled softly like they already had been.

IM OUT OF MOTIVATION WHAT DO YOU GUYS WANT TO HAPPEN FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER? Also, I don't do smut.. Yes, I'm fine with it but there is no apropiate stuff in the stories I make, I'm sorry (;'༎ຶٹ༎ຶ') But! Thank you all for the support!!! this was something what was just for fun but now I wanna keep making the story also, you can tell me any character X reader <o>w<o>