~ How you and mike met/Part 5~

Yolo! I thought sense I'm trying to pull an 'all-nighter' I would make part 5!! I hope you all enjoy, stay safe!!

~3rd person POV~

"Hi Chris! Happy birthday!!" You said "Hi Y/n..!" "Guessing the Nightmares won't leave you alone?" You replied to Chris's welcoming "Yea.. I'm glad you believe me!" You smiled and said "Anyways, do you want to find your little sister Elizabeth??" (I've been lied to ends up Elizabeth is the youngest SEARCH IT UP I DARE YOU) "Sure." You and Chris walked around Fred-Bears diner looking for Elizabeth and found her buying a Circus Baby plush because William thought it would be a good idea to put the plushies there. "Hi Elizabeth!" You said "Hello! Y/n!!" You smiled and hugged Elizabeth and Chris also joined the hug (At this time you where 10 and Michael was 11/12 you pick the age of those two for him) Michael walked up after you guys finished the hug you had known the Afton's for a month so when Michael bullied Chris you still got mad at him still knowing the reason why he did it.

"Hi there, 'Birthday boy'!" Said Michael "Mikey stop your freaking me out!" said Chris "Your brothers such a cry baby!" Said the one in the Freddy mask "Boys stop its Chris's Birthday!/Stop! its Chris's Birthday Mikey!" You and Elizabeth said together "Wow, I can't believe you need girls to defend you Chris!" You rolled your eyes at Michael and said "I'm not the one to cuss so mind my language but Michael. Please, go the fuck away your being annoying for goodness sake!!" Michael also rolled his eyes at you and so did his friends. Elizabeth said "Yea go away!!" And then Michael replied seeming pissed "Back off little bitch!" at this point even though you knew Chris was going to die no matter what you said "Michael, just because you think it's a good idea to put Chris's head in Fred-Bears mouth doesn't mean you can oh! Also, I know how your family dies but, only Chris believes me wich is fine!" You had a evil smile on your face while Chris smiled softly at you trying to warn it would kill him for he already was aware of your universe because you told him he was 8 at the time when he met you he's nine years old now though. Whenever he saw your eyes go black before Michael could see he hit your back because he didn't want Michael to think you where going to kill them Chris then whispered in your ear "Y/n! You almost lost it again!!" "Sorry Chris!" You whispered back and then whispered to Chris again "I don't think I'll be able to save your life.. I'm sorry if I can't..." Chris whisper "Y/n, it won't be anyone's fault not even Mikey's because he doesn't know Fred-bear is gunna kill me.. And if I die try to save them from death!! It's ok if you can't." You nodded ok and said to Michael "Anyways, me and Chris will be on our way now!" You and Chris began walking off to a party table and Chris said "I really hope Mikey changes his Mike, also Y/n why did you wanna be in this universe instead of your own?" Y/n sighed and said "I don't really like it there and also I think I would've died if I stayed in that universe.." Chris asked what you met and you said "I-I.. It was really hard for me especially sense I was ignored all the time.." Chris said "Well I'm happy you came here! I think you might save my family from dying!!" You smiled still crying but you where glad that Chris was enjoying his time with you "Chris I have enough tickets to get a Fred-Bear plush we could have the same Fred-Bear Plushies!" Chris seemed happy and said "Then we should get it lets go!!" After you got yourself a Fred-bear plush Chris standing next to you with his Fred-Bear plush you both went back to the table you where sitting at "Yay!! We have matching plushies!! And if Mikey does put me in Fred-Bears mouth I'll give you the plush so you can give mine to Mike!!" His name was on the back of his Fred-bear plush saying 'Christopher Afton' you saw Mike talking to Chris after you stopped day dreaming about random things and Chris threw his Fred-Bear plush to you looking scared you began running to them trying to get them to let go of Chris.. But whenever you where about to get Chris out of Fred-Bear's mouth some of your finger got crushed with Fred-bears mouth Chris's plush in your other hand you where covered in blood you where still trying to pull him out just to have some hope to save him crying you said "CHRIS! DON'T DIE ON US PLEASE!!" Michael stared at you seeming terrified and thought 'Is this what Y/n met as in they knew how we all where going to die?!'