13. Epilogue

A year had passed since Jack first arrived at Diagon Alley. He had moved his store into the old building of Leonard's Luxury Goods, who's previous owner was facing 5 years of jail. Fortunately, Jack had been able to recover everything from his old store and introduce even more items in his new location. Along with a new location, Jack also had himself a new partner in his business, his brand new wife, Jane Night. After a year of many dates, a couple of arguments, and a rather odd night in Manchester, the two had gotten married in England, with a honeymoon in America, as a symbol of their unity of their different cultures. Jane had decided to keep her job at the Ministry, but it was much more of a part time job now, with her priority being with her husband and helping him with their store.

George was in much better spirits than he had been in recent years. He had finally gained a bit of closure over the past year and was in a much happier state. George would always visit Night's Nearly Everything Emporium during the work week, and had gained full access to the Nights' fridge back at home.

Jack and Jane decided to move and buy a nicer home in Richmond upon Thames. It was bigger than Jack's old house, and Jane particularly loved the area and design of the home. The two had recently thrown the idea of children around, and Jack had told Jane he would be more than happy if she wanted to have kids with him, just not at the present moment.

Jack and Jane's store instantly became a customer favorite in Diagon Alley, and a must visit for people who had never been. They had once again won Shop of the Year, becoming the first store to win it back to back years since Leonard's Luxury Goods. Jack's wall with pictures of him and famous wizards had grown, and now included Hermione Granger, Ginny Weasley, Minerva McGonagall, Professor Flitwick, and Seamus Finnigan. He had put one of him and Jane on the wall as well, claiming that he was stunned and honored the most when he met her in comparison to the rest.

The two worked together in the store well, Jane often researched the items Jack had collected and made nameplates and little plaques containing information about them. Jack was still brining in new things every day, and he often joked about adding a second floor, but both he and Jane knew it wouldn't be needed, considering that the basement in the new location was quite large, and luckily, unused.

Jack had handed over everything seriously dangerous that he owned to the Ministry so that no one could be harmed by his possessions and to avoid another incident like the one Charles had caused.

Jack had never been more happy with his life, and Jane could never seem to find a reason to not be happy. The two were ecstatic that they'd get to spend the rest of their long lives together, and they were proud of the store that they had both grown and improved over the past year. Everything seemed perfect. Jack used to hear that everything a wizard would need could be found in Diagon Alley, and to him, it proved to be true. Diagon Alley had brought Jack everything he could've asked for, and more.

A/N: Thank you all for reading the story. I hope you enjoyed it. I'll be taking a short break in preparation for the next story I'm planning to write. After I finish the aforementioned story I will once again release a Harry Potter story. Stay tuned for the next Harry Potter Story, The Muggle Professor.

Coming soon!