18

Jordan woke up out of his sleep to banging on his door. He checked on Kayla who was sleep next to him and then proceeded to walk to the door.

Milly sat up looking at the door.

He opened it to see his baby mother with the most upset look on her face.

"You was out with other bitches with my daughter??" Kaylani asked

"No I wasn't I went out wit gio nem and people came too." Jordan said glancing to the living room still standing in front of the door.

"What you looking at??Let me in Jordan."
"No, look how you fucking acting."

"I wanna see my daughter." Kaylani said pushing screaming and hitting on Jordan.

He simply pushed her back and locked the doors.

He stared at Milly who was back sleep on his couch.
Nothing was going on with them but if Kaylani came in it would've caused a scene that would have resulted in violence.

He picked milly up and took her to his guest room.
—-
When he woke up she was gone.

"Daddy. Did mommy come see me? It's been awhile." Kayla asked coming to the living room.

"Uhhh no she ain't come yet. I'm sure she'll check on you soon. What did you want to do today?"

"Well I wanted to hang out with miss milly but she went bye bye." Kayla said.

"Do you like miss milly?" Jordan asked.

"She's very nice just like miss jayla but I don't want mommy to be sad." Kayla said.

"Hmmmmmm do you like miss milly??" Kayla asked.

"She's special and she's my friend. I don't want to make you sad though." Jordan said picking up Kayla and walking to her room.

"Daddy can I ever have a sister?" Kayla asked.

"Well maybe." He said picking out some clothes for her to wear before he got a phone call.

"Get dressed ok?" Jordan said taking the call.

After he was done he went in to the room seeing Kayla in a totally different outfit.

"What is you wearing?"

"don't worry about it daddy..just know it's drip."
"okay now little girl." jordan said putting on Kaylas shoes and and walking to his car.

his phone rang again and he looked to see Cameron calling him.
"wassup?" jordan asked.

"swing by Gios sum happened."
__
"man wtf! what does peach have anything to do with our shit?" cameron said getting angry.

If peach and dae were in harms way because of him he wouldn't forgive himself

"I'm gonna take the kids out okay?" Jayla said before Gio stopped her.

"no stay here." gio said calmly.
"well y'all are up in here yelling and shit with all these kids so i'm thinking y'all-"
"y'all aren't going nowhere Jayla i'm so fucking serious. you see peach and Dae missing you wanna try and be outside for what sit the fuck down somewhere." gio said.

even if he was being harsh it was because he was scared. he didn't know if peach going missing had anything to do with him and his affiliations. He was very overprotective of his kids and nieces and nephews.

"alright gio." Jayla said rolling her eyes and patting her head something she did often when she was irritated.

"you always do that shit bruh and it's not funny nor is it cute."Gio said pushing jayla to the hallway away from everyone else.