10

"Gio what we gone do? We gotta get home for her daddy funeral. And i want you out of this street shit. You got a family now. You can't be running around like you the most protected man out." Jayla said rubbing his chest.

"I heard ju." Was all he said before he left to find Laysia. He didn't wanna talk about leaving the street life. It was fast money. It was good money. It wasn't clean but that's what the strip club was for.
-
Laysia sobbed as Leon consoled her as best he could.
That's my dad man! I don't even remember what he looks like. Or what he was about I wanted to mend the relationship." She cried.

Leon was about to say something but he was interrupted by his girlfriend.

"OH FAMILY FROM ANOTHER FAMILY IM HOMMMEEEE!!" Amiyah yelled walking into the room.

"Uh-leon who is this?" She asked looking at Laysia
"and why is she crying? did her dog die or something?"

Laysia stood up and tried to leave the room but Leon grabbed her arm.

"Laysia-"

"No no, let the baby go....." Amiyah said before straddling his lap.

"You don't want her to be a home wrecker do you?" Amiyah said looking away

"What-you-"
"IM PREGNANT!!!!" She yelled excitedly.

Leon pushed her off of him.

"What le?youn want kids with me??" She pouted.

"Uh yea I do can you just like go for now??" He asked and she mugged him and stood up.
"I LOVE YOU!" SHE YELLED WALKING OUT THE DOOR.

Janeyea ran into Amiyah and Amiyah almost fell down the stairs.

"ugh is that how you treat your future Sister-in-law??" Amiyah asked janeyea.

"Huh?? Bitch!" Janeyea laughed
"You're laughing now but soon you'll be an auntie to more than what's her face's daughter." Amiyah snickered walking out the door.

Janeyea stormed into Leon's room to see his head in his hands

"This don't add up- why would-"
"Why would it be your baby if you haven't been able to have sexual activities for the last two months?" Janeyea asked.

"Yea...and I bet Laysia heard that." Janeyea said rolling her eyes.

"What's she gotta do wit it." He asked looking up.
"Yall would be happy together. Plus dads shipping you off to Miami anyways..." Janeyea said before covering her mouth.

"Anddddd I think Jayla leaves tomorrow because-" Janeyea said.

"You talk too much... and you never in yo own business..." Leon said
"See the issue is.. if that magically is my child I can't just abandon them in Orlando."

"Well that's not your child!!! You're going to Miami. TOMORROW!!!" Janeyea yelled at Leon before leaving.

She smiled and dusted herself off before looking in the hallway at Laysia who was crying into her hands still.

"Baby. Go back in the room. Do not let that skank bitch kick you out." She said helping Laysia stand up.

"You strong. Pick yourself up, ima Psychiatrist and you crying and letting it out shows just how strong you are." Janeyea said walking with Laysia back into the room.

"I'm sorry I wasn't trying to eavesdrop. But if you are coming Uh we are probably leaving tomorrow. I think we gonna drive." Laysia said.

"As far as I'm concerned I don't have a choice...you gon ride wimme?" He asked.