14

When they got back to the house gio killed the engine.

"I'm not going inside unless you let me grab my shit." Jayla said

"You acting like you 15 or some shit." Gio said

Jayla swung her hand back and punched him in his shit.
"Stop talking to me crazy when You're the fucking cheater. And you a liar. You don't deserve my fucking tears Gionni! You don't fucking deserve me!!!" Jayla yelled hitting him.

"Jay! Jayla calm down!" Gio said holding her face.

"Get offa me!"Jayla screamed with her chest heaving up and down.
"You ha-had me looking a damn fool. In front of my daughter. My friends, Them people at yo club. I lost my baby, stressing about your loyalty. You know what I been though!!"

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry Jayla. I want my family back. I love you more than words can ever say. I wanna make it right! Tell me how I do that." Gio said wiping her tears.

"You-Gio. Gio i gotta throw up." Jayla said turning her body out the car letting her lunch out all over the concrete.

"You ok? Was my speech that bad?" He asked holding her hair back.

"I don't know? Maybe I'm just stressing." Jayla said swishing a little water in her mouth.

"Come inside." Gio said.

—-
When they got inside Jayla sat down on the couch.
"I'd forgive you. For my daughter. If I was out fucking some nigga I'd want you to forgive me. things won't be even remotely the same though."'
Jayla said.

"Jayla."'gio said

"No. Gio. I realized that if I want things to go my way I'll have to do things myself. That's for every mother fucking thing." Jayla said getting up and walking to Giannas room

She sat on Giannas bed and FaceTimed her iPad.

Gianna answered with a bright smile.
"Hey mamas baby!!!" Jayla said.

"Hey mommy!" Gianna said
"What are you doing??" Jayla asked

"Well uncle leon was yelling at uncle Leon's girlfriend and she was saying lots of cuss words. So I'm in your room with the blankets over my head cus I was scared of her. A little." Gianna said.

"Excuse me. Go find your uncle Leon." Jayla said.

"Here uncle." Gianna said sitting next to him on the bed.
"Cover your ears baby." Jayla said

Gianna pushed her hands into her ears looking around.

"LEONIDAS KEEP THAT CRAZY BITCH OUT THE HOUSE WHEN IM NOT THERE. CUS IF MY DAUGHTER GETS CAUGHT IN THE STORM OF YALL BULLSHIT IMA WHOOP HER PREGNANT ASS!!" Jayla yelled.

"Alright Jayla.you done?" Leon asked.

"hold on who the fuck is you talking to? You mad at me cus you got a child at 18 that's on you. A child is a blessing but youn needs to be blessed quite yet."

"Jayla could you listen for once?! The baby wasn't mine. I told her that I'd always step in and help her out with whatever and she said she had already gotten an abortion." Leonidas said.

"Oh-Leon I'm sorry I-"
"You swear you the only one who has bad days." He said.

"Here Gigi go finish talking to your momma." Leon said giving Gianna her iPad.

Gianna walked out her uncles room into her moms room.

"I'll call you later mommy I love you and I miss you." Gianna said.
"ok baby I love you too and I miss you too only two more weeks. Bye bye." Jayla said hanging up.