3

The next day.

Gio Carried the sleeping Gianna to Jaylas Door and knocked a few times.

"My baby's backkk!" She whisper yelled putting her arms out.
Gio walked around her and laid Gianna on the couch.
"Ion think I invited you in sir" Jayla said closing the door.
"Here." He said to Jayla handing her a pair of house keys.
"What the fuck is this??" She asked.

"Idk why every single time I tell you some shit you think I'm giving you a choice, baby I bought this when you first told me about Gi, the movers gon be here in three weeks so I'll stay and help you pack." Gio said laughing but Jayla didn't find anything funny.

"Gio i-
"I won't stay away from my daughter for any reason Jayla. And I know you don't want her to stay away from me. Stop being fucking difficult and just do this one goddamn thing for me please?"

"That's the issue. You want me to do all this shit for you!! Ion even fucking know you like that!!" She yelled getting in his face.

"I don't give a fuck!! Just cus youn know me don't mean my daughter ain not gon know bout me!"

She pushed him and he stumbled.
"Don't put yo goddamn hands on me bru! Fuck wrong wit you, you sitting here like the fucking house ain't already paid for in shit. All the fuck you gotta do is move in what's the issue?"

"Who gave you the godamn right??? Do you think I'm poor or something??! You think I can't provide for myself and my child?? you think I'm not moving cus I can't afford it??! Fuck you! And I'll do whatever the fuck I want." She said pushing him again. And then slapping him. She started punching him and just basically letting out all of her anger on him.
He grabbed both of her arms and looked her in the eyes. "I said stop putting yo goddamn hands on me. That shits dead." He said.

They heard a sniffle and both of their heads snapped towards the couch.

They saw Gianna crying there.

"Gianna"
"Gianna"
They both said.
Gianna got up and ran to her room closing the door.
At such a young age it was all too much for her.

"What the fuck bro!!" Gio yelled at Jayla.

"I need you to leave. I wanted her to meet you so she can feel fulfilled, not make her feel like she lives in a toxic household. Jayla said walking to the back.

Gio jerked his head back and found a seat on the couch. He wanted his turn to talk next.

"Why do you and daddy fight mama?" He heard Gianna cry.

He sighed and stood up following the noise.
"IT IS ALL YOUR FAULT. You didn't tell daddy and now he's sad just like me!!" Gianna yelled.
"Giann-
"That's true Gianna. But that's not how you talk to yo mama. It don't matter what us two got going on. I'm here and she's always been here so no need to be raising yo voice at her." Gio said walking into the room sitting on the bay window seat.
"Okay daddy, I'm sorry mama, I don't want to make you feel sad either." Gianna said wiping Jaylas tears

"Why can't us just be a family?" Gianna said pouting.

"We can, I'm sorry we argued. Gianna? How would you feel about moving to Miami?" He asked her.
"What's a miamami?" She asked giggling.
"It's another city." Jayla said.
"Does daddy live there?"
They both nodded.
"Then yesss! Wait mama you come too?"
Jayla nodded.
"YAYYY!!! now mama lets go show daddy our singing." Gianna said grabbbng both of their hands and running out the room.

"MY FRIENDS SAY IM LOVESICK CUS I,ALL I KEEP THINKING ABOUT IS HER IN MY ARMS AND I WONT FEEL DA SAME UNTIL SHE IS MINEEEEE AND MY FRIENDS KEEP TELLIN ME TO!!" Gianna yelled singing