9

3 weeks later

"we are now on placer road and we found the ID of Micheal Pervuit aka the son of the billionaire George Pervuit and what seems to be the eyeglasses of a young man named Jersey Roberts." The news lady said on the Tv.

Gio cracked a smile before turning the TV off

"Babe come on we gon miss our flight!" Jayla yelled.
"Ugh why we flying to Orlando? That don't even make nonsense. Wasting my money." Gio sighed.
"I paid for it, and Gianna don't like long car rides." Jayla said walking out the door to the car.
Maloni and Laysia were already in the back sleep.
Gio walked out holding Gianna before sitting her in her seat and moving her thumb out of her mouth causing her to cry.
"Gianna don't start that." He said making her stop.

Jayla hit him.
"Why you gotta talk to her like that?"
-
When they landed in Orlando Jayla smiled. She loved this city.

Gio still had a mug on his face though.
"You really hate being up early like that?" Laysia laughed

....
They got a rental car and began to drive to their hotel.
"Why we gotta stay in hotel again? Her daddy house has like 12 rooms. And only 5 people stay there." Maloni said.

After around 35 minutes of driving Gio pulled up to a big house.
He looked down at his phone confused and Jayla smirked getting out the car.

Gio sighed and got out the car walking up to the door.

"I got Two bothers, one sister." She said as the door opened.
"Mani!" Jayla said giving Mani a hug and kissing his cheek.
"Yea, get off me...GIBUG!" He said pushing Jayla to the side to hug his niece.
"Uncle maniiiii!!" She yelled back.

"Demani."
"Maloni." The two stank faced eachother.

"You still dating that one kkk dude?" He asked
"Nah he dead." She laughed
"Lonlon ." He smiled
"Manman." She smiled back and they share a hug

Jayla looked around the house. It had been awhile since she'd been here it seemed.
"Oh! Mani this Gio my boyfriend and baby father and this his sister Laysia. Gio this my younger brother. Laysia he not the one I want you to be looking at. He like white girls." Jayla said grabbing Laysias hand and guiding her towards the kitchen.

"SHE LYING!!" Mani yelled
"You tryna smoke?" Mani asked Gio.
"Ima fuck witchu." Gio responded as he dapped him up.
-
"Janeyea? Daddy not here?" Jayla asked walking into the kitchen being greeted by her older sister.

"Nah neither is Kiras iffy ass."
Janeyea was Maloni and Jaylas older sister. Same mom same dad. They knew nothing of eachother until Jayla met her dad though.

"Who's this?" Janeyea asked looking at Laysia
"Oh this is My baby fathers little sister,Laysia." Jayla said.

Laysia gave a small wave.
"LEONNNNNN!!!!" Janeyea yelled sort of scaring Laysia.
"Leon?leons here?" Jayla asked frantically

A few moments later a tall brownskin boy with braces walked down the stairs.

"What neyea why you yellin -Jay!" He started to say before seeing Jayla.

They ran and hugged eachother.
"Little brotherrrrr." She said now crying.

The last time she saw Leon he was in critical condition from getting shot. The doctors said he either wouldn't make it or he'd be in a coma for a few years