A New Adventure

(Gabriel Van Helsing's point of view):
I could do nothing, but look at Anna's chocolate-colored eyes.

The vow that the Valerious family had taken was now over, as Dracula was dead. Anna was alive, because of my love for her. 

I always had a thought that no one would love me, as many called me a murderer. But Anna proved it wrong.

"You slew Dracula, Van Helsing," said Anna. "You are a brave man!" 

"I couldn't have done it without you." I told her.

She hugged me tightly. 

It had been a week since Carl had gone back to Rome to bring news from the Order. I was still in Transylvania, helping Anna repair all the damages made by Aleera, Marishka and Verona. 

"Would you love this murderer?" I asked.

She shut me up with a kiss.

"Don't say that word," she said. "You are not one."

"But your brother..."

"Velkan is at profound peace. I saw him," said Anna. "You are a good man, Van Helsing. That's why I love you."
I kissed her on the forehead. She was everything I could I ask for.

(Anna's point of view):
I lay down on Van Helsing's lap, as the sun shone with full glory.

The damages made by Count Dracula and his brides had been repaired, and the people were safe. The atmosphere was quiet and serene.

"Where do you think they're gonna call me next?" asked Van Helsing.

"I don't know," I replied.

"Anna, you're sure that you love me? I would constantly be called by the Order to hunt monsters. I- I don't think that I can spend enough time with you."

I put my hand on his shoulder.

"When you go to hunt monsters, I shall come along with you. The whole of my country will stand by you, no matter what the situation is."

He smiled and kissed me on the cheek.

Just then, Alisah, one of my attendants, came in. 

"Princess, Friar Carl has come to meet you," she said.

Van Helsing immediately got up. "Send him in," I said.