Carl's News

Van Helsing relieved himself of his sweetheart's loving arms, and then both of them walked into the courtroom.

Carl had become a lot thinner since the previous week. He was shivering due to the cold.

"What did the Cardinal say?" Van Helsing asked curiously. 

But Carl was feeling too chilly to speak.

"Alisah!" Anna called out. "Bring us some steaming hot tea!" 

Alisah bowed respectfully and went. Five minutes later, she came back with a tray set with a teapot and three filled cups.

"Drink it, Carl, and tell me," said Van Helsing.

Carl sipped the tea through pursed lips, and spoke through shivers.

"Van Helsing, you have to go to England, and slay the giant orange Tourmaline dragon."

"I hope it's not a human this time," said Van Helsing. 

"Nope, it's a dragon. And rumor has it that a certain psychotic magician wants to use the dragon to establish a rule over the whole world!"

"Why kill the poor creature for that, then?" asked Van Helsing. "Why can't we kill the psychotic instead?"

"If you kill the dragon, the psychotic will lose his powers and will never get them back again, no matter what," explained Carl. "The dragon is hidden somewhere in London, and if you could..."

Van Helsing didn't hesitate. Instantaneously, he said, "Let's go."