England

The magnificent Victorian buildings looked amazing. Van Helsing and Carl walked near the Thames Embankment, turning their heads from side to side.

"The psychotic magician's name is Gealtach Mehabhair," said Carl. "According to what the Cardinal had told me, he had created the Tourmaline dragon to take over the world. But because of a little carelessness, the dragon escaped from his laboratory and hid somewhere in London."

"So we've gotta kill that dragon to weaken this magician?" 

Carl nodded. "That bloke got really sick while he gathered his powers. Once he loses his powers, he'll ultimately die."

"Is the Cardinal angry that I didn't come back to hear about the next mission?" 

Carl laughed. "When I told him that you had fallen for Princess Anna, he grumbled and said 'I knew he would!' and stormed away."

Van Helsing went pink for a second. He had never known how it was like to be loved, until he met Anna. 

"It's a quite beautiful place," he said. "Where could the beast be hidden?"

"Anywhere," said Carl. "You see, London's a big city."

It soon became dark and cloudy.

"Carl, what's the time?" Van Helsing asked with a suspicious expression.

"It's 2 pm. But why is it so dark now?"

"I think something is gonna happen."