Chapter 16: My Last War

"The bonds we create will become an intricate spider's web of people with us in the centre, that is the beauty of communication" -ClarenceTrece

7:28pm
(Y/N)'s House
Taito, Tokyo

(Y/N) felt tears flow down this face as he he felt Saaya's warm embrace around him, she's one of the few who understood the ins and outs of (Y/N). She gently kissed the top of his head as she closed her eyes with a single tear running down her cheek, it pained her to see her dearest friend in this state, she only wanted what's best for (Y/N). Saaya put a blanket over (Y/N) as he quietly cried, he was going through some depression woes at the moment and mentally was in a rather dark and dangerous place. He was currently coming to terms with his life as a whole and how it's shaping up to a failure, he saw Satsuki and believed that the child that his parents deserved was her, not him.

Being alone without his parents for so long has worn hard on (Y/N)'s mind, he realized that he is becoming more and more of a burden on his parents and this was apparent through his talks with Satsuki. She's told him that his mother and father have bad mouthed (Y/N) from time to time and the words used were rather harsh, she said that countless times (Y/N)'s father referred to Satsuki as the true child and (Y/N) as the expendable test run. (Y/N) didn't hold Satsuki accountable for the words said because it's not necessarily her fault that his parents said those things but she was definitely a contributing factor in the whole predicament. Satsuki gave (Y/N) a wide berth today because she didn't want him to feel like she's intruding during his moment of vulnerability, she did call the one person that can calm down (Y/N), the one person who knows how to break into (Y/N)'s vaulted heart , the person who will sooner die then letting (Y/N) fall to his emotions, she called Saaya Yamabuki. 

(Y/N) sniffled and brought himself to talk to Saaya, he swallowed hard and wiped his tear stained face. He felt safe in Saaya's warm embrace, it definitely calmed him down.

(Y/N): I am a burden?

Saaya: If you were a burden, I wouldn't be here, now would I?

(Y/N): My parents think so, my own parents...

Saaya: I know, but you can't let that stop you

(Y/N): I feel betrayed, I feel forgotten...

Saaya: You aren't... you will never be forgotten

(Y/N): I already am... I'm already a lost cause...

Saaya was developing a strong resentment towards (Y/N)'s parents, that was no way to treat your true child, you call them a expendable child where you can make every mistake and failure on so you can make sure you don't make the same mistakes on your next one. This was so unjust Saaya was getting angry just thinking about it, she thought back to when her and (Y/N) were children and she can remember no signs of resentment from (Y/N)'s parents to their son. But she realized that opinions can change and for (Y/N)'s case, it turned for the worst.

Saaya: Please don't cry my love, I'm here, I will never take you for granted...

(Y/N): I can't Saaya, I feel like a failure... I failed my parents... I failed to be the son they wanted... I can't do it anymore

Saaya: Please don't think that (Y/N), that's a dangerous route your going down on... stay with me okay?

(Y/N): I can't... I just can't... I failed you too Saaya...

Saaya: How did you fail me, (N/N)?

(Y/N): Your always there for me when I need someone the most... but I'm never there for you, I'm so sorry... I should be gone from your life...

Saaya: You don't have to be sorry (Y/N), you don't need to worry about me... I'm strong, I can handle myself...

(Y/N) didn't respond and began to silently sob once again, he slumped down to his back and quivered as he sobbed. Saaya slowly began to shed tears, she climbed onto of (Y/N)'s lap and slowly locked her lips with his. She held it until (Y/N) stopped crying, she then opened her Royal Blue eyes and smiled sadly at (Y/N)

Saaya: Please don't do this to me (Y/N)... please don't leave me... I can't live without you...

(Y/N) didn't have any words for Saaya, he just closed his eyes and looked away from embarrassment. He then shed more tears and nodded softly as he kissed Saaya again, she sobbed silently as he returned it. She couldn't comprehend life without her best friend, her emotional pillar. She only knew one way she can snap (Y/N) out his melancholy slump... she sat up and slowly unbuttoned her shirt exposing her underwear, she slowly undressed as (Y/N) did the same. She then leaned down to kiss (Y/N) once again as a warm feeling began emanating from between her legs, she and (Y/N) enjoyed a tender moment together as they released their emotions under the moon lit night.

About an hour later Saaya was lightly snoring in (Y/N)'s bed, the white sheets partially covering her naked body. (Y/N) sat at the end of the bed and stared the full moon in the sky, he closed his eyes as he reflected on his thoughts and found the resolved within him to push past his emotions and continue to put his best foot forward regardless of the opinions of others. He realized that he need to prove his parents wrong about what they said about him, he will prove to them that he's more then what they deserve, that he is more then who they think he is. He sighed deeply and clenched his fist, he promised to himself that he was not longer doing it to impress others, he will now do it for himself and himself alone... no one else will do it for him. This he swore, he won't fail again.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
It's okay to talk about your thoughts and emotions, if you need someone to talk to then please find them. Call someone or seek professional help, we're all in his together... you'll never be alone.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I'll be doing a Q&A, so use this line to submit questions and comments and I'll be sure to respond!

C H E E R S