Chapter 11: Pastel*Proposition

"Rise and meet challenges with grit and determination, hard work will always trump talent" -Unknown

3:45pm
Yoyogi, Shinjuku-ku
Next Nippon Idol and Model Agency

(Y/N) walked with Aya down the hall towards a conference room, the rest of Pastel*Palettes were inside. They were an idol band that's commissioned by the agency and it's not uncommon for the band members to take solo job or do other jobs such as acting or modelling, (Y/N) always believed that Pastel*Palettes had the best possible situation for job offers after their time as an idol band concludes. They smiled when they saw (Y/N) and offered him a seat

Hina: What's up (Y/N)! It's been a while huh?

Hina Hikawa is 2nd year at Haneoka and it's student body president. She's a lot like Kokoro in that her personality is infectious, not to mention that her skill on the guitar is one of the more refined among the bands. (Y/N) is often captivated by her cuteness.

Maya: Your going to love this one! It's right in with the season!

Maya Yamato is a 3rd year at Haneoka and one of the best at handling musical equipment. She struggles with the idea of being a "perfect idol" much to her band mates chagrin but her drumming skill more then compensates. She's also kinda cute, especially her peculiar laugh.

Eve: I hope it's not too scary, but I cannot be controlled by my fears! It's not Bushido!

Eve Wakamiya is a 2nd year at Hanasakigawa and is half Finnish by her mother. She's obsessed with Japanese Culture especially Samurai and Bushido ideology, but she still makes to time to further refine her solid skills on the keyboard. She's also a model and with that elegant face, she's an absolute goddess of beauty in (Y/N)'s opinion.

Chisato: Fufufu~ I'm glad your here (Y/N), it's always a pleasure to work with you!

Chisato Shirasagi is a 3rd year at Hanasakigawa and the eldest girl of all of the CiRCLE bands. She was a popular child actor but soon focused on her idol career. She's quite easy on the eyes but (Y/N) can't help but feel uncomfortable about her unnatural obsession of him.

Aya: If we can please come back in girls? We have a plan to discuss!

And then there's Aya Maruyama, a 3rd year at Hanasakigawa and the lead vocalist and leader of Pastel*Paslettes. She aspires to be the perfect idol and works hard to attain her dream. She's also one of the most beautiful and gentle girls (Y/N) met, but he knows more then he lets on about Aya and her band's history.

Aya: Okay, some the plan is to turn the shopping district into a mysterious, foggy town much like a video game that I can't remember the name of. The agency had permission from the Ward Office, Police, and shop-owners to pull off the event, we just need to get everything set up and make sure nobody finds out it's fake until the last minute!

(Y/N): Okay, so other then you guys who knows about the whole plot?

Chisato: Other then the shop owners. Saaya, Hagumi, Tsugumi, and Kokoro. Actually the Tsurumaki Family is sponsoring the event and Yamabuki Bakery, Kitazawa Meat Shop, and Hazawa Coffee is planning the catering to the street party after the prank is over

Maya: The challenge is to keep the plan discreet from the others, that's where you come in (Y/N)!

(Y/N): Oh do it now? How so?

Hikawa: We're mainly targeting the other bands with this prank, so we need you to distract them! I heard your planning a movie date with Kasumi, Rimi, Misaki, and Kokoro in a few weeks?

(Y/N): Yeah, why?

Hina: We'll get our agency to get clearance to broadcast the movie at CiRCLE, that why you can invite all of the other members! And after the movie you can bring them over to the shopping street... and that's when we'll pounce! It'll be Boppin'!

Eve: We'll make sure none of them come through the shopping street before they come to CiRCLE! So what do you say (Y/N)? You up?

(Y/N): .... Ahhh why the hell not? What do I get out of this though?

Aya: We'll give you a small commission for you trouble!

Hina: And I'll go on a date with you!

(Y/N): Ah.. haha I guess that fine then? Not the date! The pay!

Chisato had a look of jealously when Hina asked (Y/N) on a date, she clicked her tongue but put a smile when (Y/N) got up to leave. She nodded as the other members of Pastel*Palettes saw him off. Aya looked at the whiteboard and giggled in excitement, she's been cooking up this plan since July and she can't wait for the gears to be put in motion. She continued to talk with her band and plan some other things and planned failsafes and redundancies.

(Y/N) exited the building and walked along the street, he decided to have some dinner at a Teppenyaki restaurant to think about the plot... he just got paid so he can afford the expensive dinner. He sat in front of the grill and reviewed the email containing all of the plans that Aya discussed with him, he thought about how it's going to work but with the backing of a renowned idol agency, shopping street, and the powerful Tsurumaki Family he believes this will go off without a hitch. He was broken out of his deep thinking by the chef using a big flame to cook his dinner, (Y/N) smiled and chatted with the chef as he prepped (Y/N)'s dinner of A5 Wagyu Steak. (Y/N) tucked into an hearty meal of premium of Japanese beef before paying the ridiculous fee of ¥12,000 for his dinner. He reluctantly paid the bill before bowing to the chef in gratitude before leaving the restaurant. He walked to the train station and an comedically evil smile appeared on his face, the moon disappeared behind some clouds and (Y/N) chuckled evilly.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
(Y/N): We're going to scare the life out of those girls... heheheheh~
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
{Authors Note}

I know this is a late post but school work struggle is real fam! I'm going to release one more filler chapter before going into the scare plot! I hope you continue to enjoy my story!

ClarenceTrece Waifu Warz!

Lisa Imai vs Eve Wakamiya

P E A C E