Chapter 10: Autumn, Nature's Last Smile

"Am I the only one who thinks Chisato is low key a yandere and a snake?" -ClarenceTrece

After seeing off the girls (Y/N) cleaned up his house as his lunch baked in the oven, a rustic potato gratin. It was fun having people over for once, and (Y/N) was especially in an upbeat mood considering he just lost his virginity. The image of a naked Misaki with cum dripping out of her made him all hot and bothered but his lewd daydream was interrupted by his cellphone going off, apparently someone was calling him and when he checked the caller ID it read: Aya Maruyama. (Y/N) picked up the line and answered

(Y/N): Hello?

Aya: Hi (Y/N)! How are you this morning?

(Y/N): I'm good, it's there something you need?

Aya: Yeah, I'm wondering if you can drop by our agency later today?

(Y/N): I mean I can but why?

Aya: We may have an interesting little gig for you and your the only guy our age that we know well so...

(Y/N): Okay, I'll swim by later

Aya: Okay great! See you later (Y/N)!

(Y/N) hung up and smiled, he was excited that he's got an opportunity to achieve more fame. He made sure that he was ready for any role to play, he pondered what kind of role he'll play since it's a idol talent agency. He ate his lunch while some game reviews on his TV, there was still some time before his meet time with Aya since she sent him a email with the location and schedule time. He decided to take a walk around before meeting up with Aya so he grabbed his coat and took the train to Kita, he found himself in that area a lot since CiRCLE and the Shopping Street are located in the area. He walked around and smiled as people were putting Halloween themed decorations, this shopping street was rathe progressive and puts on western holiday themes.

He decided to stop by Hazawa Coffee to get some caffeine in him, he entered the cafe and was greeted by the cute smile of Tsugumi Hazawa and behind her he can see the rest of Afterglow at a table.

Tsugumi: Hello (Y/N), welcome to Hazawa Coffee!

Tsugumi Hazawa, a 1st year at Haneoka and it's student Vice President. She's a hard worker and a phenomenal keyboardist, she's also one of the cutest girls he's met especially in her cafe uniform

Afterglow gestured for him to sit down with them which he nodded and took a seat as Tsugu took his order which was a caramel latte and a slice of pumpkin pie, he smiled and conversed with the band

Tomoe: Are you going to be at the Autumn Festival? I'll be playing the Taikō drums and I would love for you to see me!

Tomoe Udagawa, 2nd year at Haneoka and Ako's beloved older sister. She's a talented young lady with an aura of cool to her and her skill on the drums is one of the best among the five CiRCLE bands. She's also quite the beauty as well, big sister feels.

(Y/N): Yeah actually Marina and I will have a booth advertising CiRCLE, so I'll be around to see you guys!

Himari: Oh! Maybe me and you can have some intimate time at the festival huh? Fufufu~

Himari Uehara, 2nd year at Haneoka and the leader of Afterglow. She's a cheerful and energetic soul and her skill as a bassist fuels the band's prefomance. She's also beautiful and super stacked, (Y/N) bets their soft to the touch.

(Y/N): Hehe if I have time I'll be sure to spend some time with you Himari!

Moca: Yamabuki Bakery is doing a special event that day too, mhmmm buns

Moca Aoba, 2nd year at Haneoka and a great fan of buns especially those sold at Yamabuki Bakery. Her skill on the guitar is only rivalled by her skill of teasing Ran. But her personality is some what cute in (Y/N)'s opinion.

(Y/N): Huh, Saaya did mention that they were doing an event that day...

Ran: We'll be preforming too, we have a new single to release...

And finally there's Ran Mitake, the face of Afterglow. She may be slightly soft spoken but her vocals make for powerful lyrics during performances, she is the glue that keeps Afterglow together. She is also super cool and her looks more then compensate for her sometimes brash attitude. 

(Y/N): I'll be sure to come see you guys! It'll be one hell of a show for sure!

Ran: Same as Always...

(Y/N) smiled and continued to converse with the rest of the group, they talked about various things like CiRCLE, other bands, Yukina, and some other things. (Y/N) can tell that the bands have unparalleled chemistry with one another, he was also a fan of Afterglow and especially of Ran'a vocals although every time he mentioned it she looked away and blushed hard which made him laugh. He also enjoyed the fare that Hazawa Coffee serves, right fit for the Autumn season.

Soon enough (Y/N) checked his watch and got up since his meeting with Aya is in the next 2 hours, he bowed and took his leave from Hazawa Coffee. He boarded the train northbound for Shinjuku and as soon as he exited the train he just saw a giant wave of people before him. Shinjuku Station is the busiest station in the world since it sits below Tokyo and Japan's main business hubs, it's also one of the world's main financial hubs as well similar to that of New York or Shanghai. People flock from all over Tokyo to work in the tall skyscrapers during the day and the drink in the assorted bars at night.

As (Y/N) got to street level he saw some of Shinjuku's sights such as the Mode Gakuen Cocoon Tower, NTT Docomo Yoyogi Building, and the entrance to Kabukicho. (Y/N) rarely comes to the main Shinjuku area since there's nothing really for him to do here but all of the sights left him in awe especially when he laid his eyes on the Tokyo Metropolitan Government Building a couple of blocks away, he took a quick picture before following the directions towards Aya's talent agency. He followed the directions until he hit a modest sized building that read Next Nippon Idol and Model Agency. As he opened the door a Black Haired Boy with Glasses and a Twin Tailed Blonde Girl exited the building, (Y/N) took a glance and he swore he saw a Black Cat in the Boy's knapsack. He shook it off and walked into the building.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Aya: Ahhh there you are! 
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
{Authors Note}

Sorry again for the late upload, school work is stacking up and I'm tying to pass! I hope you guys are enjoying my story so far!

Also check out my twin brother's Bang Dream fanfic, check him out here @SoloKouhai

Brownie Points to those who get the reference!

Kinda want to show off my own (Y/N)

Name: Kai Funabayashi
Age: 18
Gender: Male
Likes: Bands, Basketball, Video Games
Dislikes: Dishonesty, Bad Performances
Band: Hello, Happy World
Position: 2nd Vocalist
Best Friends: Saaya, Kokoro, Hina, Aya, Kanon
Rivals: Ran, Yukina, Sayo, Arisa, Tae
Favourite Songs: I need You, Pep meets Step

Name: Kai Funabayashi Age: 18 Gender: Male Likes: Bands, Basketball, Video Games Dislikes: Dishonesty, Bad PerformancesBand: Hello, Happy World Position: 2nd Vocalist Best Friends: Saaya, Kokoro, Hina, Aya, KanonRivals: Ran, Yukina, Sayo, Arisa, T...

I know this is from a Basketball anime but I think all Basketball anime is trash, just watch the NBA. Fight me in the comments!

P E A C E