Chapter 8: Pumpkins and Pop Stars!

"I'm fairly certain Halloween is still a niche holiday in Japan, like most western holidays. Although in places like Shibuya, Akihabara, and Ikebukuro there's a lot of Halloween themes activities" -ClarenceTrece

12:30pm
CiRCLE Live House, Kita Ward
October 1st, 2020

CiRCLE: HAPPY BIRTHDAY MISAKI!!!!

Misaki: Hehe, thank you everyone!

Kokoro: Thanks for being a Michelle's agent Misaki! Here's a gift from me to you!

Kaoru: Here is your present my precious Misaki!

Hagumi: Yaay! Happy Birthday Misaki! Here's my present for you!

Kanon: Thanks for always supporting me Misaki! It's not much but here's your gift!

Hosted by Hello, Happy World! and CiRCLE Live House, a birthday party was thrown for Misaki's 18th birthday. The girl who's known to be aloof and wear a pink bear costume called Michelle was showing a smile that was unusual for her, and if (Y/N) was being honest with himself he found that smile to be rather cute. For some unknown reason he found Misaki rather cute, probably because she's the quote on quote normal member among the eccentric members of HelloHapi! Several others gave Misaki presents and soon Saaya brought out a cake for Misaki, she blew out the candles and began slicing it into several pieces for everyone at the party.

(Y/N) smiled at the vibes of the party before exiting the lounge and going back up to the main floor of the Live House to continue to do his job. He grabbed a broom and dustpan and went out to the patio to sweep up, he then looked around saw Marina putting up Halloween decorations around CiRCLE. Halloween is still seldom celebrated in Japan but in large cities like Tokyo there might be places where Halloween might be celebrated, the younger generation is definitely the driving force for making Halloween popular in Japan.

(Y/N) continued to sweep the patio and enjoy the cool autumn air, fall in Japan is still quite warm with highs of 22 and lows of 10 but this is also a relatively quiet time in Tokyo since is the off season for tourists so activity on the streets has been quieter recently. But around the last week of October, CiRCLE will host a Halloween Band Bash where all of the bands will do a collaboration with each other and preform a Halloween themed show. But (Y/N) has also heard word of some strange happens around Tokyo... apparently it has something to do with the new zombie movie that was coming out "The Walking Dead by Daylight", (Y/N) has made plans to watch the movie with Kasumi, Kokoro, Rimi, and Misaki about 2 weeks from now. (Y/N) smiled as he heard footsteps behind him, he turned around to see Marina walk up to him.

(Y/N): Hey Marina

Marina: Hey (Y/N), do you want the afternoon off?

(Y/N): Why? Did I do something wrong?

Marina: Oh no, it's just after Misaki's party there's not much to do, you can take off after you finish cleaning up

(Y/N): If your sure, then I'll clock after I'm done sweeping

Marina: Okay, good work today (Y/N)!

(Y/N) nodded and finished sweeping up the patio, he then walked into his office and grabbed his coat and book bag, he also used his desktop to clock out before locking his office door closed. As he walked out he got a text from the group that's going to the movies in 2 weeks

Kasumi: Hey (Y/N)? Can we hang at your house later?

(Y/N): I don't mind, who's coming?

Kasumi: Me, Kokoro, Rimi, and Misaki

Kokoro: Want us to bring snacks?

(Y/N): Sure, That would be cool! Also Rimi, I bought that new zombie video game that you want to play