Notes :)

This is not a new part of the story but I just want to tell something between Podd, Khao and Gawin. I don't understand why I mean the crew/the manager always post / share about Podd and Khao to Gawin. Do you ever know how Gawin feels that? I'm done with GMMTV.
1) They make Podd and Khao as a couple.
2) There's no new series for SunMork.
3) and now they love to share whenever Podd with Khao to Gawin.
HEY GMMTV! WHAT'S YOUR PROBLEM?!!!! Have you ever known how he feels when he knows every side cast from dbk becomes more popular while he's not?!! OKAY I CAN ACCEPT IF YOU WANT TO TAKE PODD WITH KHAO AS A NEW COUPLE! BUT PLEASE FIND A WAY HOW TO MAKE SURE GAWIN BECOME MORE POPULAR JUST LIKE HOW YOU DID TO PODD! UGHHHHHHH! He is an artist too! I think you don't know how to handle your artist that's why you love to take new people and try using them for a new series while you let go of the senior artist. This is too much. I can't hold anymore. Honestly GMMTV the reason why I stop being fanatic with Thailand. I feel sorry for your artist but you don't. That's all what I want to say. Thank you. Lastly I think I'm gonna stop writing a story. Thanks for your support who stayed with me since my first story. Even though you didn't follow me. =) Goodbye.