My Last Kiss

The next day, Podd going to the house. Gawin was cleaning the dishes after he took a breakfast. He didn't notice the sounds from outside. That's why Podd just go into the house. When he saw Gawin who still cleaning, he just hug Gawin from the back.

Gawin: Hey?

Gawin turn back. He saw Podd. He feel happy but.. He tried to be cool.

Gawin: When did you come here? I didn't hear your voice.

Podd: That's why I hug you so that you can notice me.

Gawin: What do you want huh?

Podd: I want to talk to you about last night.

Gawin: I'm already saying that I'm a little bit busy today. I don't have any time to talk about it.

Podd: I can stop you.

Podd hold his hand tight. He won't let Gawin go.

Gawin: Let me go!

Podd: No! I said I have something to say to you!

Gawin: There's nothing to share with me! I'm nothing for you!

Podd: You're nothing for me? Then what about the past? You want to forget it? Just like that?

Gawin: I'll never forget about it! But I told you! You can't meet with me alone! You can meet with me if Khao...

Gawin did not finish his word then..

Podd: Again! Again and again! Why do you always mention about him? He is not here!

Gawin: Cause I want you to remember you! Just go back! We can't!

Podd: Why not? Fine, if you don't want to talk to me......

Suddenly Podd kiss Gawin. Gawin pushed him back.

Gawin: What're you doing?! Are you crazy? Huh?

Podd: I'm not crazy! I just want to kiss you!

Gawin get shocked. Then he starts to talk back.

Gawin: But...

Podd: At least...

Gawin look at Podd.

Podd: Let me hug you for the last time. And.. At least... I can give you my last kiss.

Gawin feeling confused right now. He still don't get what does Podd really want to say.

Gawin: What do you mean by "my last kiss"?

Podd: I want to kiss you for the last time... Until we meet again.

Gawin: What if I said no?

Podd: Please?

Gawin: I... Yeah.. You know.. Um... I'm just... I think...

Podd: What do you want to say? Tell me.

Gawin: Okay.. I will give you.

Podd: For sure?

Gawin hug him.

Gawin: I'm so glad that you come back. I'm sorry. I...

Podd kiss him.

Podd: Thank you.

Gawin look at his eyes and kiss back.

Then after a few seconds later, Gawin let him go.

Gawin: I think that's enough for us.

Podd looks so confuse. He didn't know what he should do right now.

Gawin: Podd? Hey. Are you here?

Podd just be quiet.

Gawin: Podd? P'Podd?

_______________________________

It's 8:00 AM right now. Podd have to wake up to go work. But he still sleeping. Then his phone ringing. He wake up and turn it off.

Podd: What just happened to me actually? Oh sh--.

Podd clean himself and go for work. When he was in the company. He find P' Tha and talk to P'Tha that he wants to have an announcement or an interview to make sure that people can understand about his situation. He doesn't like Gawin or Khao. He has to do that just because of his series.

P'Tha: Do you really want to talk to your fans? You may be punish by them...

Podd: That's why I came here to ask you should I tell to all the fans that I'm just fall in love with both of them just for the series?

P'Tha : Hm mmm....

Podd: I don't understand why people think it's real. I have to love Gawin and Khao. At the first time for my bl series I got many support from fans. But now... Why they all need to fight? PoddGawin.. PoddKhao... Ugh!

P'Tha: If I was you. I won't tell them. Besides, now you are become more popular right? And don't you think that's all from Khao?

Podd: No I don't think so. It's just because of Khao was a friend with Win in the 2gether series. I'm already famous before.

P'Tha: Then it's up to you.

Podd decide to talk to his fans. He make an official announcement to the fans. Gawin and Khao also was there.

Khao: P'Gawin? What do you think?

Gawin: Hm. I don't know. Just be quiet. We still in fight right now.

Khao: Haha.

Podd: So I hope you guys can understand me. I do all of that just for work. Not for real. Don't misunderstanding me, okay?

Then Podd asked Gawin and Khao to get close with him.

Podd: We're friends. Thank you.

(A/N: Hmm... Actually I want to make PoddKhao as a real couple. But I hate them so much. While Gawin will be alone at the end. But I can't. He's my bias! I can't do that! So that's all from me for PoddFluke series. Thanks for support me. I hope I can make another story for another couple next time. Thank you!)