My Last Kiss

The next day, Podd wake up and look at beside him. Gawin had gone.

Podd: Gawin?

Podd get up and find Gawin. Gawin was at the kitchen. Podd found him. He suddenly hug Gawin from the back.

Gawin: Podd?

Podd: Hm?

Gawin: What are you doing?!

Podd: Why? You're my baby.

Gawin: Stop it.

Podd just laughed.

Gawin: You don't wanna talk about that?

Podd: Hm?

Gawin: You think I don't know about it?

Podd: What are you talking about?

Gawin: Then it's fine. But I just want you to know that I know about you and Khao.

Podd: We're just friends.

Gawin: For real?

Podd: Gawin..! Stop it. I won't.. Leave you.

Gawin: Oh yeah? Hm okay.

While they were talking, there's someone knocking the door.

Gawin: Hm go. He's here.

Podd: Gawin.. I promise I won't leave you.

Gawin: Just go.

Podd just walk away and go.

Gawin: (I'm sorry, Podd.)

Podd going out with Khao. They go to the shopping center. Podd didn't enjoy the shopping. He just keep silence.

Khao: Podd, what do you think about this? This or these?

Podd didn't give any reaction.

Khao: Podd! Do you hear me?!

Podd realise Khao.

Podd: Oh yeah.. Um.. I think that one is better.

After that Khao want to have a dinner with Podd.

Khao: Podd we will eat together tonight?

Podd: Huh? Um.. I think I can't... I had promised with Gawin. I will have a dinner tonight with him.

Khao: Then? What about me?

Podd: Next time, please?

Khao: No! You will follow me! We will have a dinner together. Not with Gawin. Who is he? He's just your friend right?

Podd: But..

Khao just ignore what Podd said.

At night, Gawin had prepared for the dinner. After he cleared all the things then he sat down. He looked at his phone. He still didn't get message from Podd and he just fall asleep. 30 minutes later, Gawin wake up and look at his phone again. This time, he got a message from Podd.

Podd: Gawin, I'm sorry. I couldn't join you tonight. Don't wait for me. I will sleep with Khao tonight. Tomorrow... I still don't know if I can go back to you. You don't need to wait for me.

That's what he got from Podd. He cried. He can't believe Podd will say like that to him. That night, Gawin just go to bed and crying until he can sleep.

(A/N: Well that's not true. That's message not from Podd. It is from Khao. Khao had planned all of that things.)